GOLT burned unlike luna

get in the discord chads

Attached: unknown.png (343x361, 217.62K)

i haven't seen this many meme coins since spring 2021. I'm not smart enough to know what this implies...

drop the fucking invite then you retard

Airdrop sign up at discord
Make it stack is 100 bucks right now.

Burning a piece of shit is different than burning luna.

RFaK8F7r

I threw in 69 bucks worth of bnb a few hours ago and I'm at 100 bucks now, I'm really raking it in tonight gentlemen

Unauthorized use of the "It's Happening - Ron Paul" meme. You are supposed to save this image for real happenings. Your use of it now is diluting the value of the image. When I see the image on the catalog, I immediately click on it. Your "happening" is not sufficient. In the future I hope this does not happen again or I will be forced to stop clicking on the "It's Happening" images, and tell me this. What are we supposed to do then once we have no clear and concise way of declaring happenings? We will have no image for it. All thanks to people like you.

user, it doesn't matter. didn't you learn anything from last meme coin season? You can literally turn $100 into a years wage. It's a gamble, but also a game of numbers. Even in 1/10 pays off, you're making huge returns.

10% burn every 100 members that join. Airdrop going on too.
Get in the discord bros wagmi

Wtf is GOLT

Remember when everyone thought Luna will make them rich?

What the fuck is a GOLT?

ironically it's not since luna is just a shitcoin now

Unauthorized use of the "It's Happening - Ron Paul" meme. You are supposed to save this image for real happenings. Your use of it now is diluting the value of the image. When I see the image on the catalog, I immediately click on it. Your "happening" is not sufficient. In the future I hope this does not happen again or I will be forced to stop clicking on the "It's Happening" images, and tell me this. What are we supposed to do then once we have no clear and concise way of declaring happenings? We will have no image for it. All thanks to people like you.

damn

Yeah it wasnt funny the first time

ironically enough $100 will feed a paneer family for a decade, which is why it’s such a beautiful number for them to shill on a scam. Good morning sir!

my heckin golt is now a higher value
rugpullers unite

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-22-19h02m58s268.png (576x1024, 510.79K)

There's a huge heat wave sweeping across India. Jeets need cash for AC, hence more scamcoins.

Literal Autist.

Remember when they thaughts doge would make them rich? Remember Shiba? Ada? XLM? All dumpster fires.

totally depends on when you bought in. I made $100k on shib by buying $100. doge made me a few grand. ADA made TONS of people rich if they bought when it was below 1 cent.

The potential is too good to not ape in. Fuck it

he's not wrong, faggot.

Attached: 1652172994322.png (375x523, 375.47K)

officially GOLT'ed

I don't know about you Lunatics, but I'm feeling pretty GOLTed right now, if I have a bag of GOLT and LUNA I can't possibly lose, if LUNA dies I win with GOLT anyway I might ape out on this token

Attached: vindication.gif (695x392, 2.24M)