I feel like a kid again

I haven’t enjoyed a WWE game this much since I’d say SvR 2011. Maybe 13 or 14. I love this game. I feel like a kid again except instead of waiting to get out of school and play WWE on the Xbox I’m waiting to get off work and play it on PC. I mean I’m enjoying it so much I want to revive my twitch channel or go back to YouTube. I know this is just a random rant but has anyone else found their love for WWE games again?

Attached: wwe-2k22-cross-gen-bundle.jpg (1524x1899, 377.19K)

WWE2k19 is the better game at a better price point.

This game has zero soul.

nah

Waiting for the AEW game personally

Among the worse games of all time. If you like this you are an autistic bitch.

Video games are for trannies, kys

Yah. Bigger roster. Better storyline with DBry to play through. Better mods already available. Better controls. Less bugs. Cope.

>Waiting for the AEW game personally

Attached: 28this.jpg (234x250, 16.8K)

Did it "hit" different?
>IT DID! IT DID! IT DID HIT DIFFERENT

Attached: 1647556703103.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

The one friend I have that actually hates wwe and loves aew got the game and said its mad good.
I'm starting to think these positive threads are shoots instead of shilled works

>there are now 6 separate WWE2K22 shill threads in the catalog

this game is for casual faggots just go play tekken or something retard, they removed anythign that made it an actual wrestling game

Damn that looks amazing

How sexy can I make the caws I want to cum

Is the creation suite cross platform?

>7 years later…

A literal e cult

How much do you get paid per thread?

yeah man I hvaent enjoyed playing a WWE game thjis much since some of the mid-2000s smackdown games. amazing creative suite, good GM mode, MyRise is a blast. Overall its one of my favorite wrestling games ever played, maybe at the top.

It's a family not a cult your tranny rodeo is the cult