How did Chainlink go from being the top performer in the bear market climbing up to rank 5 by mcap to literally...

How did Chainlink go from being the top performer in the bear market climbing up to rank 5 by mcap to literally unpumpable at rank +25 despite massive adoption, strong community and high profile hires?

Attached: 1646900907627.jpg (866x799, 140.5K)

Token not needed

It got exposed as a Russian pump and dump. It's just a more successful Rubic.

I bought Sergey a tropical bird to try and bribe him to pump the price, but he told me toucan not needed.

this unfortunately

Attached: TOKEN_NOT_SNEEDED.jpg (1080x1080, 279.83K)

I need the token just like I need sergeys fat dick up my ass

what new exciting narrative will you Bulgarian gentlemen regurgitate once steak is on the menu?

nice meme, mind if I save it?

Then I will spam this image instead

Attached: TN.jpg (1080x1080, 115.2K)

Listen here hoe, I ain’t got no beef with these link marines, but they are some of the obnoxious cunts. So I decided to sell 700k each week to punish them. Now come and suck on my bigmac

I will just come out in the open about my history of fudding and doxx everyone i can possibly doxx in the hope that most of the other faggots get ari juelsed

>once steak is on the menu
doubt LINK survives until then desu senpai

you still don't know how altcoins work?

link's "top performance" in the bear market was just it's one-time pump.
just because it happened in a bear market doesn't mean it's any difference to the thousands of alts that pumped in the bull market and subsequently faded away. the difference is link has the entire bull run and the bear market to fade away into.

/thread

oh shit the thread's still going what now faggot

Based. Freeway superchargers rewards are needed tho. Wgmi

>triggered
still in denial huh?

Link will be below ICO price soon.

Attached: nick.jpg (696x630, 188.19K)

/thread

Attached: Naz.jpg (1255x433, 101.41K)

he float
he betray

Attached: 1597374662462.gif (480x480, 3.91M)

Lotta bags to dump still