Infinite money

>infinite money
>major cable tv & merchandising deals
>loyal, devoted fanbase
>big-name talent working their asses off
>sucked off by critics
>still can't crack 1 mil
what's his problem?

Attached: Tony-Khan-711x375.png (711x375, 258.2K)

There's a war and sports on. It's been two years.

rounding error and those are the fast nationals
should be around 1.3 mill when the real numbers are out

there was better stuff for people to watch, like a lakers blowout loss and 19 year old kids playing college bball.

Americans love college sports

because the limited fanbase will eat up anything and can’t grow. It’s why they sucked off shitters like joey Janela and Riho for an entire year. Now they have so many e-Jects to mark out over but no new fans will tune in

I'm so glad the Lakers are ass. Plus, the Nets Mavs game was kino - Luka and KD trading buckets and then Spencer's game winner. Ending was fucking great.

as a /lifelong/ westbrookhater watching him get btfo this entire year is coomworthy, usually had to wait for the playoffs, hate that faggot like you wouldnt believe.

1 million is dronie cooe

Im from the Illinois suburbs(lifelong bulls fan) but moved to Missouri years ago from my pops job transfer. I watched a lot of OKC games, Russ never did it for me either. Also, seeing LeBron crash and burn is great since he eliminated my Thibs/D Rose/Noah era Bulls a few times. Enjoy the playoff race fellow nba/wrestle user!

you too fren, are you the guy that post nxt thots on /nba/ btw?

Attached: dennis-rodman-hollywood-hulk-hogan.jpg (1280x720, 251.21K)

Haha, nah that's not me. I don't mind those posts though.

oh alright, Ill find that nigga

Attached: 1646102066263.jpg (1182x622, 119.12K)

You Niggas gay
Knicks 2023

>gets btfo by sami and trae
kwab

He's playing safe and keeping his loyal fanbase witouth doing a great effort to bring new people to his product.
It's inteligent if You are getting started and want to keep the income i want to Believe he's going to continue with that strategy for at least other 2 or 3 years to solidify aew's image to wrestling fans and doing small things like charity and tv shows like darby's realitys to get recognized by mainstream media little by little and then he Will try to Snatch some casuals
Or maybe i'm an idiot trying to deduce business strategies like and schizo and he just wants to play wrestling with real life toys and don't really care about Money.

>essay coping for Tiny Khunt
KWAB

its shit! simple as.

Tony is a genius

His problem is that he doesn't have an extra 500k boomers who watch every week that have been conditioned into it over several decades like WWE

AEW is bad niche tv for a small audience that is incapable of expanding