Anons, get in here, this is serious

Former market maker for ftx here.
I made predatory algos for them, they activity front run all traders their system considers profitable whilst taking the other side or non profitable traders (you), they spoof orders (twitter guy did a huge thread on this).

Lets say i know a project founder in Minecraft who was about to post some hyper bullish news about his project but let me know 10s before so i could long. I was confirmed the only one one who knew, i was next to the founder irl. I got front ran by ftx, there were no trades 30 minutes before the news was scheduled, yet somehow someone beat me to it?

Anons, I'm sorry for making these predatory bots, i might have indirectly made you lose money but the best thing for you to do is to simply not use these CEXs, they only exist to take your money, they ruin crypto. If you havent realised, youre gambling your future away and you know im right.

If you want a better life, if you want better portfolio growth, if you want to not get rekt, avoid centralised exchanges, defi is larger, theres more liquidity and more trading pairs. In every way defi kills the cex snake.

Vitalik provided a playground for everyone, even the degenerates, he might be an aaayyy but he doesnt hold your coins hostage or demands selfies. Do you really trust SBF knowing that this seedy eyed h3h3 phenotype jew is ACTIVELY trying to bankrupt you?

Please take this seriously, it might stop you from ruining your life or it might help you unfuck your situation.

Inb4 ftx shills berate me.

Attached: buterin_and_fried.jpg (1920x1080, 201.16K)

Do you know if they're engaging in fractional reserve Monero?

Why are you anti-semite, user? Cool down with the racism you terrorist nazi fuck! Jews are so honest ppl, they didnt do anything bad EVER!

LOL JK :)

This is antisemetic. Delete this post

>guys I'm an insider
t. larping faggot

OP simply just stop

Attached: 1652461729896.png (1151x648, 333.94K)

>front run all profitable traders
hmm
>be me
>buy Luna at the very bottom
>make multiple profitable swing trades
>about 6 hours in
>suddenly, every trade i make, the trend instantaneously reverses in the opposite direction

Next thing i know, all my gains are gone. Did i get marked by a bot?

based. OP id, 4+8+8+9+2+2+1+8 = 42

Attached: 1625126410722.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

PSA: Just assume hidden code means counter party risk. That means for everything including Robinhood, Fidelity, Schwab, TD, ToS, etc.

Time > CEX manipulation

Sure they can manipulate low-time scale moves, but they cant manipulate you from winning moderate/long term moves.

This is why patience is key when it comes to trading

Last time I used a DEX it was ETHERDELTA and idk what happened to that. I swear I had some ETH dust on there.

Idk how to use pancakeswap or any of the new dexes. I feel like I blinked and became a crypto old fag that doesn't understand the new dexes or even the crypto games.

Someone recommend a good DEX

For stocks there are direct acces brokers and for crypto there are DEXs. There's no reason to give these people money other than laziness

>just pay insane gas fees to move ur eth bro
>just pay insane sale fees to sell on DEX bro
>just wait 2 weeks for funds to move to your bank bro

BISQ for btc everything else is cryptozionism or chinkplotting.

>use a DEX
>get front run by MEV bots instead
okay lmao

>suddenly, every trade i make, the trend instantaneously reverses in the opposite direction

doesnt this make you feel like youre the only one trading? How can you experience this when supposedly theres volume in the millions/billions? This has happened to me nearly every time i try to trade. Im always left thinking how can my small ass trades do this when theres supposedly tons of volume.

you bought luna

Get a wallet and go to pancakeswap. There is nothing to understand. Ignore any baked goods and confectionery at first.

Consider the possibility that you are not unique.

>Vitalik provided a playground for everyone

Attached: 262857016_935478377054090_6906396115129462750_n.png (323x259, 57.5K)

Great things require great sacrifices

Ethereum can’t be used for DEX trades, it’s too expensive
Defi is moving to other chains
Use limit orders and front running Algol’s can’t fuck with you

>Former market maker for ftx here.
another my dad works for nintendo thread

yeah,they see your trades, if you are profitable they WILL counter trade you.
I don't even know how legally Binance can get away with those scandalously long scam wicks.
Fuck them all, use a dex

>proceeds to be stopped out

Attached: Gaap.jpg (500x571, 78.45K)

I swapped a bunch of ETH for stables yesterday on uniswap. It cost $6.