NXT 2.0 vs AEW

NXT 2.0 vs AEW

Attached: nxtvsaew.jpg (1441x373, 507.86K)

what is th- IT IS A HECKIN MIDDLE FINGER!

That AEW picture is every big AEW match in a nutshell

I'll stick with NJPW.

>dynamite's main event was so bad aewtist has to cherry pick the developmental show to do damage control

>hot babes making out with chads
>two shoot trannies being fake tough guys
checks out

I hope NXT 2.0 gets more and more raunchy and adult oriented. Want to see Gigi get really nasty with the other girls like her PK days

NXT 2.0 (pic related) compared to Shitt Taker. Yeah no contest

Attached: 20220307_201254.jpg (1440x1663, 130.61K)

>cheated on lil nigga
If she didn’t do that I’d find her a lot more attractive.

she would be in AEW if Darby didn't dump her gypsy ass

>kissing vs ugly bleeding dykes
yeah im a finna 2.0 chad

>aew btfo
>tranny starts spamming about nxt
every weekola

She didn’t like the creative ideas they were pitching.
From Vickie Guerrero's podcast:
>“The thought was flown around for me to be put with him (Darby Allin) in AEW. They said ‘You come in and you are his wife. You get kicked in the face and then he gets mad.’ There were a lot of ideas thrown around from this person and that person about this and that. I explained to everybody that I could come in and do a wife spot that could eventually lead to me having matches or whatever it may be. But, here’s the problem with that. If I came in and I’m introduced as Darby’s wife, I’m forever by the fans going to be known as just his wife. Then from there on out, everything I do in the ring or on a promo is going to be heavily compared to him and I immediately become Robin to Batman. I think so many people don’t realize, and I’m sure a lot of women would be ok with that kind of role, but me personally when I’ve worked just as hard and just as long for my career, I don’t want my entire work and passion to be credited or overshadowed by your partner. I always wanted him and I to be seen as an equal powerhouse couple where we both bring our own thing to the table. People want to put you together with whoever you are dating.”
There’s unconfirmed rumors that it was actually Cody that urged her to go to NXT before that window closes because she would get refined and TV ready which would help her out whoever she decided to do afterwards.

Tell 'em, Sis!!

Attached: MAKE THE TRANSITION.webm (720x405, 2.57M)

Literally who is the flipping off in this?

Wherever she decided to go*
not whoever kek

Bruh. If you're force to eat vegan hot dogs every day and someone offers you a big meaty sausage to eat wouldn't you take it?

need to see her get slimed, wish cora did that instead of the dumpster.

OH MY SCIENCE SHE HECKIN DID THE NO NO FINGER IT’S JUST LIKE MY YUMMY WUMMY ATTITUDE ERARINO

>says all this
>jannettys jacy so hard most people dont know her name
bit rude desu

Not her fault darby is a weak dick faggot

>She would be in AEW dark if Joey Ryan didn’t cuck Darby
FTFY

the quarters