Has a meltdown shilling Britt Baker in your path

>Has a meltdown shilling Britt Baker in your path
(2:18)
youtube.com/watch?v=ygNLY7RHMXQ&

Attached: artworks-000585751985-eyc97v-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 39.11K)

the match sucked why is everyone pretending it didnt, its fine matches suck not everything has to be perfect, annoying cunts.

She sucked. The entire women's division fucking sucks. It's not fun. It feels filler, it's there because they have to.

It happened in AEW. To these people, AEW must be defended at all costs.

>OMG SHE CUT HERSELF IN THE HEAD AND SHE IS A DENTIST SHE IS SO TOUGH

wtf Alvarez kek

it was your typical sloppy hardcore match but in a really nice cage. the one bit that underdelivered for me is when britt to the bump on the chair tower and instead of following up with a splash from the top where she already was, rosa steps down to cover. but whatever neither is a super wrestler you can't get worked up when they don't have four star matches.

Alvarez legit lost credibility here. He's either good friends with Cole or he fucked Britt at one point and feels like he has to defender no matter what now

>the people that were mad about this were the same people that got mad about bullet club interference in new japan
Turned it off right there, so like a minute in.
In NJPW, you were atleast getting decent to good workrate before you got worked by the finish.
You're not getting anything remotely close to that with Britt, her lackies, and the women's division.

Doesn't this nerd regularly watch Stardom now? How is he calling Britt awesome when he has seen Utami, Syuri and the rest?

kek there's no way he watches stardom outside of a random match dave puts over for ten minutes.

He watches more than Dave.

Attached: do u.png (1056x321, 50.26K)

He just reads other people's match summaries.

>it was AHsome

Brother, I don't know who those girls are that you named but I'm having a hard time imaging people worse than Britt so I'm gonna believe you.

Mike thinks Thunder Rosa can be bigger than wrestling.

How does he have a job?

Mike is a GCW simp. He's beyond hope

Bryan went from looking 35 to looking 53 in the span of 2 years. I guess all that AEW money came at its own cost.

Everywhere else I looked thought it was a good match, just rushed in parts. Have you ever considered that Any Forums is the one with the unpopular opinion?

quarters prove otherwise, Alvarez

No that just proves to me why nobody gives a shit about wrestling any more. it caters to retards who actually like this slow, boring womeme's trash. Could you imagine anybody watching the NBA if they had to suddenly pretend that woman's basketball were suddenly on par? Hell no, everybody would be tuning out like they already did with WWE, and nobody even bother with AEW past the first month.

i watched a clip of it, from aew's youtube, and tr had some of the worst looking fake punches ive ever seen. the second i saw them it took me out of the clip and i stopped watching. they suck lol