I've got no skin in the game

But the levels of schizophrenia in Luna right now have actual memetic potential energy of past clown world gold rushes. The thing is, it can actually happen again too. If the moonboys can actually mobilize their Luna to the Terra Station wallet ASAP and vote for the burn, it will happen. They only need 240M for the Quorum. Someone could buy that much for nothing and make it happen right now. Millionaires could be minted overnight. It can actually happen with very little effort.

Attached: lunaburn.jpg (2237x1507, 307.89K)

Transaction tax sounds good but the centralized exchange volume won't be taxed.

But they won't because it's washed up reddit moonboys who think they'll be multimillionaires on $10 without doing anything to actually get there. When this implodes many hearty keks will be had.

>id: m0000

Attached: 6l.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Attached: Lunacheese.png (840x859, 488.82K)

But CZ wants to "help" Imagine the fees and volume if they implement that

Interesting. I sold. Did pretty well, but I may rebuy now, knowing this. Still not putting a lot in it, but I don’t think it’s done.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

>agora.terra.money/t/proposal-burn-and-remedy-fee-with-each-luna-transaction/12176

Attached: cozy-pepe.jpg (1082x695, 62.79K)

It would be cool and everything but afaik no coin has ever been subject to burns on CEXs because the trades aren't actually on the blockchain, for one, probably illegal for another.
Safemoon didn't have burns on CEX volume.

Only the original validators can vote you can’t buy it now and vote

Fake news. I just did it.

Proof: finder.terra.money/mainnet/tx/7C815416850E8B2A542A522C411CDD41B079447C054BF0C5E9E5BCBD8F9B2519

LFG LUNATICS

Attached: 8BFE5554-9A9B-4105-9FF1-CAA0F6DE6027.jpg (488x489, 26.64K)

Do Kwons proposal is complete TRASH!!!
10% - Luna holders at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis,((( 90% VESTED OVER 2 YEARS thereafter)))
WTF IS THIS??? 2 years vesting for the new airdropped V2 coins???? Is this a fucking joke!!!!
BURN & KEEP EXISTING CHAIN, NO ONE WANTS A BULLSHIT FORK THAT CAN'T BE TOUCED FOR 2 YEARS

cute proposal, but the people with the keys have already decided it's "simply impossible" and you'll have to move on.

Not true. I just voted. See post above. Kek is reaching out his hand once more

Do these burn fanatics not take into account that implementing any sort of tax will immediately kill the volume? There'll be a significant decrease in swingtrading / bots.

The supply will never reach 1 billion. It won't even reach half of what it currently is (i.e. 3T). Not in a hundred years.

Well, that is unless of course they are burning tokens that are not actually in circulation.
Dunno if all of the 6.3T newly minted tokens were up for purchase in exchanges.

But burning non-circulating tokens does not affect the price.
Oh who am I kidding, of course it does. People don't understand burning.
They go into a mouth-foaming rage at the very mention of it.

And Cz knows this. He's probably bought a sizable bag at the bottom.
Which is why he advocates for burning.

i pulled out everything
still have 1.5m luna but i have no trust in that faggot do kwon

You are soo bad at this.

your vote is important to us, we'll keep you posted!

Attached: Untitled.png (793x348, 61.71K)

>GME/AMC
>DOGE
>SHIB
>CryptoPunks
>BAYC

Nah it'll never happen again

Why don't they just fix the problem with Luna's peg algorithm and then try to keep UST pegged at 10 cents which is near the current value? Maybe rename UST to USD (usdime) to create a 10 cent stablecoin. If they really understand the problem with Luna and how to fix it then demonstrating a working dime peg will return confidence to the coin and make it viable once more. Even better, they can do this without raising new funds or forking or burning. Just keep the current 6.5 trillion circulating Luna as is. Having a lot of coins will make Luna relatively stable just like SHIB and make it easier to maintain the UST/USD peg to 10 cents. This of course assumes they know how to fix Luna's peg algorithm which should be the case if they are talking about a fork.

Checked and honestly based but I'm not here to talk reason. Kek is here. And I'm here because I identified DOGE, SHIB, Myobu, and Moonbirds early and always make one post here just for posterity and a personalized meme collection of screengrabs that made people rich.

Attached: ea7.jpg (1024x958, 71.29K)

That's actually a clever insight and likely a good, functioning idea. GTFO of this board NOW, this a place for brainlets and midwits only.

Yeah bro everyone will burn their stack with constant transactions while you hodl for free money.