SHIBagholders. you're SHIBagholding

stop SHIBagholding, SHIBagholders. there is no need to SHIBaghold your SHIBags to zero. to SHIBaghold is to burn your money, SHIBagholders, there is 0% chance of profit, 100% chance of 100% loss when you SHIBaghold SHIBags.

Attached: Shiba_Inu_coin_logo.png (256x256, 23.75K)

SHIBagholders. stop. it's over.

I enjoy these threads

You hold Shib

best thread of the '20s

either this or the chads shorting btc

Based. When will shibtards learn?

Just bought 6 million shib with some loose change I found in my couch.

Attached: IMG_20220515_041252.jpg (620x775, 152.82K)

Idiot SHIBaggie

i feel so bad for the SHIBagholders, but i also gain great joy from watching their SHIBags drop to zero.

never

in a few months you'll be able to buy 6 billion SHIB for the transaction fee+1 penny.

Shib 500 trillion
Luna 7 trillion
Coinbase: OMG GOTTA DELIST LUNA AHHHHHH

to be fair, luna did a -99.999% and the devs ran off with oops all the money. SHIB's only done a -90% and shytoshi's still minting new coins to scam the SHIBagholders with, so the scam isnt over yet.

Kek

really desperate for attention are we?

are you sure you're not just mad i'm calling attention to your endlessly dumping SHIBags, warning my fellow Any Forumsbros not to buy your worthless SHIBags, while you seethe and SHIBaghold your SHIBags to zero?

SHIB is the innovative heavyweight of the digital canine finance world. Flexible and liquid, and an appealing alternative to the Musk-peddled Dogecoin, already a stale trend. SHIB still has so much more to go. It has not even been memed on TV to boomers. Ten thousand boomers retire a day, and once their wealth starts flowing into the most resilient and relentless hybrid growth-value dog gainer we have ever seen in the crypto space, we will reach celestial heights.

sill waiting for that zero and still waiting for a pic of your crap shack

based shibag poster, shib will go to zero

at least he doesn’t post ntr anymore

>based shibag poster, shib will go to zero

Attached: 1624335773049.png (365x362, 8.15K)

>still waiting for that zero

kek, SHIBagholder. you're SHIBagholding.

and we're going to mock them the entire way down

SHIB is an erc-20 shitcoin that's going to zero

>seething SHIBagholder.

Attached: SHIBaggiecycleofgrief.png (999x815, 489.84K)

>
>still waiting for that zero

kek, SHIBagholder. you're SHIBagholding.

and we're going to mock them the entire way down

SHIB is an erc-20 shitcoin that's going to zero

(You)
>seething SHIBagholder.

Attached: 1620687425901.jpg (452x363, 29.32K)

I've foresaw this. six or seven months ago I made a post saying "Just ignore Shib for a year." It's going to go down, you're going to want to dump it, and then when people least suspect it it'll fly up to a new ATH