I bought the luna bottom

>I bought the luna bottom
There will be a burn.

Attached: D46922AA-6A48-4717-B74B-62E9B6A064BC.jpg (1082x1623, 122.08K)

that's a man

What coins, exactly, do you think they're going to burn?

Burns don't do what you think they do.
There isn't some magical increase in demand because you removed some non-circulating tokens from the total supply.

They minted 6.5 trillion. Terra own most. They can simply send to a burn wallet and the remaining supply will increase I value.
>do you even trade shitcoins?

>meet micheal

Attached: O3K8rSh.gif (320x180, 1.42M)

>burns don’t do you what you think they do
Uh yes they do, the liquidity doesn’t change. But I never said it would. Tax the volume and luna will pump bigger than Michaels cock

wouldn't there be the giga of all dumps once the price inflated so high and fast?

Based Michael

Perhaps

Ook-ook! Eeek-aak-eek!

Attached: 88D4AE67-041D-4B34-8B30-782BDAFB268E.gif (220x256, 551.53K)

Correct, but it will help short term fomo, and new investors will like a smaller circ supply, and in the long run it’s very beneficial.
And who cares Spent 3$ got one million

in this case the only way there can be a burn is if they buy circulating tokens since most of the supply is already distributed
it's not gonna happen tho

didn't it get revealed that they only have like $3k worth of LUNA?

I think I am done with LUNA. I am starting something with Equilibrium DeFi. It's launching soon and I want to be an early investor

Attached: 1647868088227s.jpg (125x125, 3.35K)

No. The shakeoff is happening and a lot of rats are jumping overboard. They haven't realized only the ones with hope who bought at 0 are never selling, or that it's a rocket ship and not a boat.

>Tax the volume and luna will pump
What the actual fuck are you even trying to say. I'm looking forward to a LUNA general so these retards can quarantine themselves.

BIG IF TRUE

Attached: 1581653820896.jpg (250x210, 7.76K)

why wouldn't it increase demand? people will see that there is less to be available in the long-term, no?

Wrong. Why do you speak such ignorance?
No. But I guess that’s a nice cope that will help you sleep at night (for missing this obvious moon mission)
Kys
Based real ass niggers

nigger, they already burnt through their entire btc reserves, even if they decided to buy back tokens to burn, they couldn't possibly buy anywhere near enough to make it matter

>No. But I guess that’s a nice cope that will help you sleep at night (for missing this obvious moon mission)
I am invested in LUNA, but the problem is that the price keeps consistently going down, and now we know that the dev's 800k BTC supply has gone missing or something and that they only have $3k worth of LUNA in reserves. It's no longer the weekend, and we still have heard nothing, and I worried when we do hear something it won't be good

They dont have to buy shit. We’re talking about reducing supply. You’re too dumb to post on biz, sorry
Ok? So you’re a little doomer fag. And?

Sounds like it's inevitable.