Will this make me trade better?

Attached: 001850401.jpg (640x480, 40.85K)

No but this will

Attached: C5DF2AEA-B0BF-4CDC-957D-C220F312933E.jpg (398x440, 33.85K)

yes but 20mg is too high unless you have a tolerance, you'll end up aping into random jeet scams
i take 5mg sometimes 2.5mg every 4 hours

No but this will

Attached: diamond-hand.gif (498x498, 1.83M)

No, it will make you arrogant

Could I split it/cut in hafl?

yea

It may make you trade better, or it may make you jack off until 4 a.m. Either way there's only one way to find out.

is that finasteride? it wont made u trade better but it will make ur hair stop fallin gotu

wht is this shit? what letter is that

Not really, I take 75mg every morning and it makes me over analyze EVERYTHING. I honestly trade better without it.

it's adderall, 20mg.

I wonder if modafinil (limitless pill) is better for trading.

Shit, I over analyze everything sober.

Mod makes you emotionless, Adderall is more euphoric

modafinil does absolutely nothing for me.

No, but it will make you think you're trading better which will make it more likely to blow up your portfolio.

How can an non autist get Adderall?

>75mg
How are you not dead?

Alphabay/Tor browser.

It brings out compulsive behavior. beware

I get that with modafinil, complete tunnel vision.

i took modafinil in college and it didnt do much but make my chest feel weird

that's the whole point. Modafinil makes you awake and alert, nothing else. It doesn't get you high and it doesn't affect your mood.

Compare that with adderall which causes you to blurt out dumb shit during meetings because your amphetamine-befuddled brain thinks that every random thought you have is brilliant and needs to be shared. It makes you interrupt people. It makes you half-listen to people because you're in a rush and talking to people feels too slow. It fucks up your prioritization, causing you to hyper-focus on one thing whether or not that's the best thing for you to be working on.

Attached: 1621744133880.jpg (1000x750, 128.25K)

also, modafinil has no known long-term health consequences; the same is not true for adderall, which fucks up your brain, your teeth, your heart, your circulation, your diet, and your emotions -- and it's habit-forming.

Attached: 161779667_5794934037187069_7942841058157899571_n.jpg (720x858, 55.33K)

Just be careful out there, 90% of the "adderall" you will get is actually meth (even the one sold as "pharmacy sourced"). For some people it's not a big deal since they have similar effects, but meth is slightly more neurotoxic and addictive.
If you want real adderall, you will have to pay A LOT ($1-$1.5/mg is standard).
Best way to get real adderall is to get referred to a psychiatrist, fill out an ADHD questionnaire and get it prescribed. Sucks if you're in the US and don't have insurance tho.

ITT CHINESE FENTANYL SALESMEN TRYING TO ADVERTISE TO RETARDS

>causing you to hyper-focus on one thing whether or not that's the best thing for you to be working on.

This is exactly how I get with modafinil, which is fine, I just need to be aware of time management and to do list.

dextroamph (your pic) isn't the same as adderall
adderall gives you more physical energy and is a lot worse for trading ime

how do I get this? do i just need to schedule a doctors appt and tell them i cant focus and request adderal? I really do have a problem with focus, but also depression, putting things off constantly, starting multiple tasks sometimes and kind of abandoning each or doing a little of each and jumping between them. I find it hard to organzize my thoughts too and a few people at my work actually suggested that I may have add or adhd and not even know it.

I take Modafinil when I absolutely need it, ergo sparingly. This last week I took a pill first thing in the morning every day and wouldn't have made it through the mayhem without it. It's a wonder drug

Thanks annons.
Makes sense. I will stick to Moda. At least it won't fry my dopamine receptors as much.

200 mg? curious.

I made the most money ever when I was taking bars of xanax, and I don't remember any of it.

100 mg (half of a 200 mg pill) is plenty.