The birth of the Aave Protocol marks Aave’s shift from a decentralized P2P lending strategy (direct loan relationship...

>The birth of the Aave Protocol marks Aave’s shift from a decentralized P2P lending strategy (direct loan relationship between lenders and borrowers, like in ETHLend) to a pool-based strategy. Lenders provide liquidity by depositing cryptocurrencies in a pool contract. Simultaneously, in the same contract, the pooled funds can be borrowed by placing a collateral. Loans do not need to be individually matched, instead they rely on the pooled funds, as well as the amounts borrowed and their collateral. This enables instant loans with characteristics based on the state of the pool.

How does this affect sublime’s method of using your identity as collateral relative to AAVE’s more “traditional” means of getting a loan?

Attached: 8hqbx m1o98nu.jpg (1024x859, 51.4K)

Borrowing means glowies will be on my ass, so fuck you

>How does this affect sublime’s method of using your identity as collateral relative to AAVE’s more “traditional” means of getting a loan?
kill yourself this very moment

Yes, they just need a couple of pieces of information from you to establish trust and that's it. You ask for loans, you pay them back and as they do that you get even bigger interest free loans.

wait till you find out they've been on your ass this whole time

And what the fuck is that good for in cryptos?

To make investments, to make money, to buy luna?

Imagine borrowing shit just before the dip

>to buy luna?
that shit is in a bottomless pit

fuck aave pack of NIGGERS

you'd be surprised to know that most people do that shit.

>IM WHITE DONT SHOOT
>Oh okay im sorry
BEST GLOWIE MOVIE IVE SEEN

>couple of pieces of information from you
say it, say they enjoy stalking you

they will only find soundtracks of dmc5 and r34 of boku no hero

i rather go thru all the nuances of doing private/anonymous transactions than get profiled on a fucking fed system

Uraraka or Momo?

Tsuyu

based frog tongue

Tragic event.. was it really orchestrated by glowies?

pajeets will be on your ass, not glowies

Dubs will decide if I will try your shit defi lending platform

post results

Too bad

>thinks people not AI assess internet threats
>believes LUNA is ever going to 10 USD
>ngmi

Attached: 18634053.46000001_1602325026662.jpg (320x304, 36.05K)