kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: Fellow Holo pillow stacker.jpg (3024x4032, 1.51M)

THAT'S PAGANISM!!!!!! THIS MUST BE SHUT DOWN!!!!

Attached: 1629245590076.jpg (297x364, 63.28K)

Jews will seethe.

Attached: Silver RM2.jpg (2065x2925, 1.88M)

Rate my mail NIGGAS

Attached: CC7F0F19-D7B4-4987-81AA-33F79FB1C8EA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

Attached: Bitcoin vs Gold.png (763x763, 446.46K)

Also should I get more gold or silver next. I have 40 grams of gold coming tomorrow, not sure but a stack of 5 ouncers sounds sexy. I have like $1700 to spend
Pic is my stack NIGGAS

Attached: 53D04578-EEDE-45ED-B827-AF9BC0C4581F.jpg (1574x2100, 570.59K)

Personal opinions why silver and gold are valuable in every civilization from Sumer onwards?

it's oh so pretty.

I've been a big gold bug my whole investment career, it's my default store of value.

Why the fuck is it flat this year with Weimar tier inflation, what the fuck is going on

Better than any mail I've waited on.

That’s it? Pure monkey brain responsible for thousands of years of financial policy?

They're divine.

It's lovely to behold, what's monkey brained about that? monkeys don't care about such things.

you
vill
eat
ze
bugz

I know it’s pretty but no “Battlefield Earth” tier theories on why gold is valuable?

Things take time to come down the chain, plus western societies as a whole are more resilient than what they used to be.

Attached: Gold Price British Pounds Over 25 Years.png (992x802, 70.21K)

It's the original proof of work shitcoin

manipulation
Funny how silver didn't move even though the ukraine ware, inflation, supply-chain-problems and a worldwide mediacl facist takeover

I’ve heard a lot on because it’s malleable enough to be shaped by hammer into a tool or something and that it the primary reason why it’s always been valuable, at least early on.

Why is the Gold/Silver ratio so low currently? Are we expecting it to rise?

Well do remember ancient people didn't have bright T-shirts, screens, easily available paints, or much reading material. The color purple was once so rare it was associated with kings, since only they could source it. Almost everything man-made was either brown or gray. So to see something so pretty and shiny would've absolutely blown their minds. The modern world as shit as it is is at least very colorful in ways our ancestors could have only dreamed about.

Makes a lot of sense specially with Tyrian purple being so expensive… Sure copper and brass would look pretty too.

>“Battlefield Earth” tier theories on why gold is valuable?

The Anunnaki bred and trained antediluvian humans to mine gold for them, which was used to produce their monatomic gold Ormus used in many wondrous applications. Since humans were created to seek gold for our extraterrestrial masters we've always instinctively valued and been drawn to the metal.

I aint gonna lie dude, Holo has a man's face on that daki print

whatever it happens to have been originally, countries that used gold and silver coin ended up being able to dominate countries that didn't have the technology or resources to do so. Time and time again, other monetary experiments have failed and we have returned to gold and silver being a store of value. It's a matter of being a solution that has been able to prove itself as dominant over time. Simple as.

With premium we've been hovering in this 1:65 - 1:75 range for a while.

Attached: 1636445618981.png (512x512, 291.46K)

That’s more like it. What is the applications for that much gold? Can we apply it in the same ways?

Initially it is commodity demand. Let's say salt is what will end up as money. Salt has an initial industrial demand as a commodity, it is used in cooking, preserving, purification etc. As such, there is a large demand for salt to the point that virtually everyone in society has or wants at least some salt. This means salt is very marketable. Because it is marketable, people start using it as a medium of exchange, rather than directly bartering. Demand for salt then increases, since salt is needed both as an industrial commodity (i.e. to be used) and a monetary commodity (i.e. to be saved/exchanged). Thus, salt becomes the common medium of exchange.

Now, why do gold and silver have value? Well they have industrial demand, historically as jewellery and decoration. As such, gold and silver have come to reflect wealth, and people desire wealth; envy is one of the most consistent and driving human emotions. Gold and silver are therefore both in demand and very marketable, as well as holding other useful attributes that elevate them above other forms of money, such as fungibility, transportability, divisibility, and durability. Thus, though other commodities may be used a money (like salt, nails, bullets etc), precious metals have historically, for one reason or another, been recognised as the best money.

>What is the applications for that much gold?
Psychic amplifier. we 40k now.

Attached: 1645665065049.jpg (646x720, 620.29K)