Details are few and far between about the AEW game, but Fightful was able to learn a bit of an update

Details are few and far between about the AEW game, but Fightful was able to learn a bit of an update.

There's a story mode, which we're told is being worked on to include some input from certain wrestlers themselves. In addition, we've heard that several of the Yuke's team that helped create fondly remembered Smackdown vs. Raw games are a part of this process as well.

Speaking of Yuke's, we know them to be the developer, but thus far no publisher has been announced. We're told when that happens, we're likely to gain more information such as a release date, and more details. Multiple people that we've spoken to said Kenny Omega specifically has said multiple times he's determined for it to be a success and understands how integral a great showing could be.

Thunder Rosa told Fightful in a new interview that her prototype for the game has already been created and has been shown to her. AEW music producer Mikey Rukus told Fightful there was a soft deadline for some of the music for the story mode the week before AEW Revolution.

There are several wrestlers that we've heard from that haven't had anything to do with the video game thus far and aren't sure if they'll be included or involved.

Attached: Free, fuck SRS.jpg (1055x1336, 426.22K)

No publisher?

where is it anyway?

Attached: 51A0FD76-E579-4A89-955D-77BAE96BC963.jpg (295x362, 26.79K)

Are they really only starting development on it now?

>story mode
Aew doesn't know how to tell a story though?

yeah that's not a good sign after two years of development. doubt this ever gets released

They saw all the threads on here about it and it lit a fire under their ass

>making a game without a publisher

This is bad even for AEW’s pathetically low standards

Attached: A39B3BA5-4651-42B1-9FA0-E67ECB3C6E4C.gif (498x244, 954.07K)

You have no idea what you're talking about kek the game is almost done. Three years is about typical for a new team (internally within Yukes) and they're doing localization now.
Stop with this bad faith concern troll bs.

>doesn't understand the development, publish and release cycle
you're embarrassing yourselves

yes i will unironically troon out for this game and buy a deluxe edition for the whole family

Attached: FNV4D5zXIAcuQ2e.png (400x400, 70.74K)

I just want to know one thing. Will all of the pawgs have proper ass dimensions unlike 2K?

>paywalling news
Fuck "news" sites.

shida's model had big tits

Are you retarded?

More like "jews" lol

Attached: l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg (640x633, 39.43K)

vaporware

This shit is going to be so outdated by the time it comes out

i blame aubrey for this considering she's had "video game experience" before

That's why I stole it from someone else then posted it on here for free

i thought they said they were gonna self-publish it (a dumb idea but yeah)

nah it will be the best wrestling game of all time e-trone.

I suppose working on a game for three years and still not having anything to show people after that time is pretty acceptable huh.

>inb4 muh massive RPG took 6 years to make

>There's a story mode, which we're told is being worked on to include some input from certain wrestlers themselves. In addition, we've heard that several of the Yuke's team that helped create fondly remembered Smackdown vs. Raw games are a part of this process as well.
Better be as good as the ones like this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144.21K)

1 and 1/2

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

Just tell me there will be a switch port

wtf this is Gail Kim

Attached: titta.jpg (1087x608, 64.06K)

fighting games don't draw as it is and wrestling games are a niche of a niche don't anyone is really lining up

>I’m currently playing 2K22 with a stacked roster full of CAWs with custom renders
>cultists have to play SNES sims and have about 60 seconds total of footage of their game

We won, feels good

Attached: 1647550251464.jpg (385x390, 55.84K)

This is what we're waiting five years for?

Not really? This tells me that publishers aren’t ready to gamble on AEW.