Makes Sasha fans seethe

>Makes Sasha fans seethe
Dimes

Attached: io_shirai_2020_new_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16_ddot4z4-fullview.png (1280x1696, 3.83M)

ugly monkey

NEED THOSE LIPS
ON Y COCK
RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Sasha fans on twitter are mentally ill. They make even Sashaschizo seem like a healthy minded individual.

Based

You know what? I want to fuck this Nip whore.

Huh wat u mean? I like both.

Io Shirai is a man that has been in NXT for how long? Remind me, joshipedo faggots. Sasha Banks has been on the main roster since 2016 and is by a long shot, far more popular than that hideous bug. You all claim Io is the “GOAT,” but he hasn’t accomplished anything noteworthy.

>Proves my point
Damn you don't even know her own history. Embarrassing

makes kennytranny seethe too

Why the fuck would I care about Io’s history???? I know for a fact, he hasn’t accomplished anything being in WWE. I don’t care about what took place in bug land. Japan means nothing to me. Joshishitters don’t draw where it matters most, the United States of America. Facts are facts. Keep coming at me.

i meant Sasha's history

I know Sasha’s history, dumb fuck. When Io accomplishes pic-related, you reply back to me then. Comprende??? Good, bitch boy.

Attached: A5A3929E-CCA0-4DD4-A0FB-883520E7503D.jpg (1080x1131, 267.27K)

go to bed mikaze you cucked faggot

Sasha was on the main roster since 2015, now seethe at Io

What happened now?

>makes Sashaschizo seethe
>makes AEWtists seethe
>makes e-drone boomers seethe
>makes joshifags seethe since she left them
GOAT

Attached: iohappy.jpg (1301x1080, 144.25K)

When is Io Shirai going to join the main roster? I’ve been hearing about it for over a year now. Being in NXT is nothing. That’s developmental. This means Io isn’t good enough for WWE. You really don’t want to try this against me.

>You really don’t want to try this against me.

Attached: 1624638190278.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>Replies with a gif, ignoring the point.
Typical waifufag virgin cuck that knows jack shit about wrestling. Io is a forever NXT 2.0 jobber. Run along now. Do yourself that favor.

I want to cum inside this gook

How hard will you seethe if she debuts on Smackdown after mania?

i like both tho =/

>How hard will you seethe if she debuts on Smackdown after mania?
I don’t care what happens with Io. I don’t give two shits about Ugg Lee. You do realize Shirai will get released in one year if the thing really does debut on the main roster.