52 filtered threads

>52 filtered threads
Luna nonsense has become another GME/XRP schizo cult. How long until jannies force them to stay within 1 general thread? This board is fucking dogshit

Attached: skylar1.png (329x911, 680.62K)

those hips are magical.
I'm long on nice hips and a thin waist and shorting muffin tops
here's another set

Attached: Maria-Menounos.webm (656x1300, 1.86M)

I can't even imagine how good it feels to cum in a girl's pussy.

I agree
shes trans, btw

>shes trans, btw
I highly doubt that. The hip width, generous upper thighs tapering down to the minimal lowers quads, the lack of calves.
That's a girl until you provide receipts otherwise.

coping hard my guy

theres literally nothing better

you sure about that?
its okay to find trans women beautiful, anons

Attached: skylar.png (767x77, 31.49K)

they start blockers pre puberty now

holy fuck i have no idea what is a man or a woman anymore.

Attached: Magmachan.jpg (1024x847, 94.38K)

Luna will be the meta for a while. For example, look on Dextools for cLuna. It's trending #2 or #3. Maybe there's a way to recoup some losses after all.

made a containment thread

Checked.

Attached: Rejectdegeneracy.webm (640x480, 1.71M)

Now if they can just improve upon the atrocity of genital butchering surgery I may start changing my mind on this topic

I'm an expert on trannies. I can tell from the thighs that he has possibly been on estrogen supplementation. It's also very possible this is his fetish because muscle that activates in the leg when the penis is hard is activated in several of the thigh shots. A rudimentary understanding of males understanding can show this. That along with the way he rests his legs in a masculine fashion.

Looking at the hand shows me has probably photoshopped them too because they don't look quite male or female. He probably thought he would be clever enough to remove his male features but obviously isn't very familiar with biology.

This along with his Any Forums use, crossdressing, and catfishing tells me he is probably a very lonely person who never had many friends in school but also didn't pay much attention to his studies(explains the lack of understanding of biology).

He also tries to act feminine in his typing, but my algorithm tells me he psyche is that of a male. He tries to be feminine in his speech but falls short in many areas. He doesn't quite "get" feminine expression. This is likely due to his obsession with anime he developed due to his social isolation during middle and highschool which ultimately messed up the wiring in his mind and drove him to this fetish. The people who make anime often write female characters who overcompensate feminity but let the male writer's masculinity shine through. This is why many bisexual men favor female anime characters. I'm a little too trained to fall for this, but I can see how many have.

All in all, this is a ruse that would fool an amateur. Someone not well versed in gender expression in speech, biology, and male/female psychology. Hope this helps everyone here.

Attached: 1644338981720.jpg (719x1021, 115.3K)

Lets say I drive to the Jersey Shore which is 1.5hr from me. I as an ok to good looking (tall with hair) guy with a bit of autism walk up to a girl like this.

How do I do the needful if I even can? I've done the sex before but only with a used up drug addict.

you regret not starting that early don't you

give it a week or two user. Reality will hit as it slowly bleeds out.

uh no, im not trans im a based closet chaser stuck in a monogamous relationship with a female woman

Heroin.

this webm was fucking amazing. Saved.

I guess I'm going to have to find out for you all. Someone get me her contact details.

>comparing this to xrp
please don't rope when xrp rips the universe a new one

That's not her retard. Why lie on the internet?

Can you guess who the tranny is? The faggot looks petite when not next to other girls. Anyway the girl in the gifs has brown eyes, the man shouldered tranny has blue

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-184736_YouTube.jpg (1451x1042, 713.41K)