HEXBROS I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD

>down 20%

what went wrong?

Attached: HEX-pink-text-PNG.png (3312x1239, 291.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hex.com/scam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

le ebin pulse chain is what went wrong

OH FUCK its actually rugging

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 5.36.59 PM.png (1898x1640, 584.78K)

how else do you think richard is going to be able to afford his next $200k watch?

It was a killer Pyramid scheme but aren't thay all.

Pulse delayed for another 2 months, whales getting sick and tired of it, hex is going sub 2 cents

>Pulse delayed for another 2 months
source?

>Back at 11 again
Learn what a rugpull is, don't use terms you don't understand

أعطنا بذور المحفظة الأصلية
الآن أو سنقطع قضيب
ريتشارد

Attached: 1631310874118.png (1426x1080, 1.19M)

HAHAHAHAH

Dick needed a new watch, is all.

broke through 11 and touched int he 9's

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 6.05.36 PM.png (1906x1650, 623.04K)

Call me a noob but i've been hoping i could get in at 10 cents to get the pulse copy and the original copy. I'm getting in fuck it. I've made worse coin buys

gg no refunds

Attached: sunset.jpg (1280x960, 305.04K)

I am saying to so many people who say that this was going to be con artist game, that this was gonna be a scammer game, “Hey! You’re gonna lose all your money!” My wife still doesn’t believe in me! I’m telling him “Oh honey, this is real!” “Oh no no no no no, that’s a scam!”

Attached: 26wqlr.jpg (480x270, 33.84K)

LOL

>shit i gotta return the watches

Any theories as to why it's crashing?

whales do daily stakes and cash out millions of usd worth of hex every day, only to do it all again. there isn't enough buy pressure from not being listed on any major exchanges to counteract the millions being sold off. This coin is dead. congrats to those who got in 2 years ago and didn't lock up for 15 years. the only thing left to do is wait until pulsechains release to sell if you sacrificed

what kind of ferrari is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NOOOOO

I think it’s a white one.

probably rockum and that pirate guy selling because they're butt hurt

>Pyramid scheme

Umm, excuse me it says right here on the hex website that they are not a pyramid scheme

hex.com/scam/

15 year investment in crypto? I wouldn't lock anything in crypto for 15 years. BTC maybe, but even that probably not.

There are people out there that literally let this guy have there money? Crypto couldn’t be more of a joke