Is this the biggest crash and burn in wrestling history...

Is this the biggest crash and burn in wrestling history? Who else was hyped to the moon only to completely nosedive off a cliff?

Attached: 6CD39FAB-AAA2-40A6-8249-8A2299EE1983.jpg (2048x1536, 399.28K)

People were really happy to see her. I remember thinking "Oh she must have gained a following since last I saw her" but if she did, it was undeserved.
She's fucking terrible and nobody should want her on their TV.

>nosedive

Attached: F1C69428-841B-4D7F-BB00-95AB17EB6D35.gif (320x190, 3.99M)

>hyped for some jobber female wrestler from wwe who did fuck all the entire time she was there

Lmao. Do rodeo trannys really!?

Attached: 1559965442876.jpg (272x256, 20.92K)

I never saw her before AEW but she's really bad. Most of the women are though

I don't watch WWE so had no frame of reference for her. She has a unique look and cool entrance theme but shits the bed in every other aspect. Tony got smart to that and has appropriately relegated her to Dark where she belongs.

>Why are you marking out for this wwe reject?
>WE ALWAYS LIKED HER BRO WWE JUST WASTED HER!!!
6 weeks later:
>bruh this chick sucks fr fr

People were only excited because she was one of the first main roster people to "make the switch". Funny how elitexirs are super short sighted

> her reaction when she sees my small white cock

>six weeks
Six months, more like. We gave her a chance.

>hyped to the moon
I thought the aewtist clapping like seals didn’t matter

It’s the Gail Kim syndrome.
She isn’t your stereotypical blonde bimbo, so everyone feels she is entitled to get very opportunity and air time, otherwise the company is “falling back to the diva era”.

the way trannies threw a party over this bitch was so funny, OH MY SCIENCE RUBY BIRD SOHO! RUBY RUBY RUBY SOHOOO!

Gail Kim can wrestle circles around this walking haircut

Gail Kim was at least quite accomplished in TNA. Ruby Riot did fucking nothing her time in WWE.

meant for

Gail Kim was one of the better workers of her time and always wanted women's wrestling to be taken seriously.

Ruby is just sloppy.

Exactly this this. Good look, and a great person, but her talent just isn’t there.

gotta get them ears fixed

Gail Kim is a cunt that couldn't play politics in WWE like she did in TNA

She's really really cute but she just doesn't have IT

kek

Attached: 1635320593945.png (512x512, 163.22K)

No room with Britt and Jade's undeserving asses

This reminds me. Why did she go with an overwhelmed retard gimmick?

Ruby Soho is a joke. There are certain individuals on here that overhype women’s wrestlers.
>Released from WWE…Ruby is going to breakout.
Get the fuck out of here!

I think she’s got some charisma it’s just she’s not that good in the ring, even by AEW standards and she can’t really talk. She also has no gimmick really to speak of and her look is okay but certainly not great.

If I was booking I’d have her go full biker gang chick from like Born Losers or a Russ Myer/Roger Corman b-movie skank. Maybe have her form a gang of PAWGs and caramel colored instathots from Dark. They don’t do her any favors by booking her as a white meat baby face but also with the punk rock cosplay.