Why is UST Pumping?

Is there any benefit to buying UST right now?

Attached: 245C815B-63F8-4AAF-BBDB-E0CE96ADC4C9.jpg (692x998, 470.03K)

Falling knives. Stop hurting youself.

Now that it's completely inactive and untethered, it's a particularly hilarious meme coin.
Also there's like a .0001% chance it re-pegs some day.

>LUNA

Attached: 1645323182455.png (510x620, 28.91K)

I didn’t buyed I’m just watching it pump

>55 luna threads
better make another thread, this couldn't be posted as a reply in any of the other threads out there

This is UST, nigger

because the current forking proposal would have a snapshot taken on the 27th giving an exchange to rate of 45 UST (around $5 atm) = 1 nuLUNA

the fork includes a plan to give 25% of the new chain to ust holders, the current mkcap of ust is around 1b so i'ts a bet the new chain will be worth >4b at least

0.06 jesus
its fucking dead, move on

Check again bro it’s double that

So until what UST price roughly is it worth buying?

if you thnk the new chain will be valuated at 4b then 0.1

8b = 0.2

16b = 0.4

etc do the math.

Also, does the price of Luna Classic factor into the equation? As in if it tanks the calculation is different?

I put in $12k at $0.90 thinking I'd make a safe 10% overnight. Please tell me there's still hope. Hurts so fucking much thinking I wagecucked for the past 6 years to save up this money only to see it evaporate like this.

giga retards buying

Based, thanks fren. I guess it’s a surefire way of getting NuLuna at the bottom at least. Like a presale. I just wonder if it will tank or moon.

please tell me this is a troll

they're betting on do kwon just dumping the rest of his money to bail them out, which is never going to happen. At this point you should just buy LUNA if you believe there is any chance of bailout because LUNA actually has a DeFI ecosystem worth salvaging outside of UST. UST is dead.

Well you are about breakeven right now and it just pumped to .16. If you are willing to hold you’ll probably make a good return after the dust is all settled and nuluna stabilizes.

No, because the supply will be the same.

I want it to be so bad, but alas it's not. To make matters worse, the exchange I'm on isn't very deep, so if I sold now, I'd almost bottom out the market. Feels like I got cucked pretty bad. Unironically thinking of taking out a small loan to buy the dip and try and go for breakeven at least.

you will get for your UST 2.5 times more than for the same worth of LUNA.

RIP

Attached: doubt.jpg (300x168, 4.33K)

They hype build up to the nuLuna launch could give you some gains, because they will convert your UST holdings to nuluna. Just make sure you get it off the exchange and into a wallet that will ensure you get your stack

true, but keep in mind this is FDV. a huge amount of the supply will be vested over the course of 5 years. at genesis only about 5% of the supply will be available. most of the rest will be emitted over the following 3 years. a lot of the vesting doesn't even begin for 1 year. but do keep in mind that 25% of the supply will be in a community governance pool that can be accessed through voting