Stop buying things with debt

I'm 32 and have never held a credit card. I have never paid a cent to a bank in interest. These are a scam.

Attached: file.png (1000x600, 362.47K)

Debt is a sin and a Jewish scheme

Bumping. Credit card and it's interest is just debt for the lazy.
It's a sin from older generations, and should be not taken as an example for the younger ones

Cool down with the antisemitism, bucko.

But how would I buy things I cant afford?

credit cards save me some money. you have to be a retarded normie not to take advantage of them.
though I agree, if you can avoid them, do it.

You don't pay interest if you pay the balance off. Most places mark their prices up to account for the fact that there is a merchant fee for credit card users and most credit cards have some type of rewards or cash back system so if you aren't buying things on credit and just paying the balance off in full every month you are basically stupid.

How do you plan on buying a house?

Using a credit card for purchases you’d be making anyway and paying off the balance every month is a good way to build credit

Credit cards are amazing
>1-2% cash back on everything
>protential for ever more on certain purchases
>literally just pay the balance off every month fag

Attached: 1649764856987.jpg (683x540, 82.76K)

I have credit cards but I use them like debit cards. Alot less risk and benefits you don't get with debit. I've never paid the APR because I don't carry debt on them. I pay them off every few weeks. My FICO score is also 795 now because of my responsible use with them. But yah some people shouldn't have them, but they're great if used responsibly

Exactly what i mean as "...with extra steps".
If you can, then buy something on what you need on that moment, with the money you have, with the exact price it was sold

It's a sin not to wisely use leverage. It's a sin to be a retard consumer who fuels their habit with debt. It's a sin to be financially illiterate.

This discover I've been using the last year does quarterly special Cashback IE 5% May-Jul on gas and Target. They also are matching my Cashback from the last year(intro bonus), so sometime in the next month I'll receive $560 Cashback. Would have missed that using debit.

Credit cards are just a litmus test for financial literacy

This goes as well with the "credit setting" of your regular checking account card.

If any poorfags advice i can give you it's this: Don't take credit on your checking account. ever. Disable it.

>buy things I would anyways like food and gas with credit card
>Pay back instantly as to not incur debt
>Get good goy points in the form of a credit score and free 1 to 5% cash back
Don't pay the Jew, let the Jew pay you.

Attached: with_jews.jpg (565x555, 83.84K)

>With extra steps
Not really. All you have to do is just set up auto pay and you don't even have to think about it. Unless you're broke and are living paycheck to paycheck in which case you might.

you're a moron. Tell the truth. Debt can work for you if you know how to fucking benefit from it.

Example:
I have $200k sitting in my bank account, but have an $150k mortage outstanding with a 3.5% interest.

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I PAY OFF MY MORTGAGE WHEN I CAN INVEST MY 200K for higher than 3.5% gaines. fuck off.

Zoomers, fuck this guy. Open a credit card account, pay it off every month, and focus on gaining credit so that when it matters, you too can benefit from debt. Had a friend think he was a cool guy conservative and paid everything in cash. Got a GF, he eventually married. Care to take a guess on how the mortgage application went?

That's because you're a NEET.

Exactly. If you have any self control credit cards are a fantastic tool to save money.

Middle class hate them but up here when you have actual wealth you get 0% offers on year long periods with cashback, which is literally free equity. You only hate credit cards because you are poor and excluded from these offers that you likely did not even know existed.

What I do is use a credit card with 2% cash back and pay it off every month. And I apply for credit cards with 0% interest for x amount of months and use that as a interest free loan for large purchases and it helps build credit. My score is 728 right now. It could be higher but one of the cards I’m using the 0% loan on is maxed because I’m to busy slurping Luna instead of paying that back. Learn to out Jew the jew.

Bought a shitty house for 40k and fixed it using 100k and a few hundred hours of my time

>I have never paid a cent to a bank in interest.
Me either. But because I use a credit card, they pay me interest for using.

I don't carry a balance and pay it off every month. I'll admit I probably spend more money and buy more than I would otherwise due to the convenience of charge cards, but banks certainly don't get any interest from me. The only debt I've had in my life is a small mortgage and I paid that off in a couple years.

I do love my credit card rewards points though. Currently getting 5% cash back at gas stations this quarter with a Chase Visa.

Don't care. I will use credit whatever is necessary or convenient.

Midwits and commies can continue to avoid using normal financial instruments and gimping themselves. Don't care.

>reach point in your life where credit score doesnt matter
>max a high limit credit card
>dont pay for a few months
>close account, tell them you will pay x amount a month
>they lower interest
>make a payment or two
>stop making payments, balance sent to collections
>settle for 20 percent the original balance
>credit score drops 100-200 points
>you just traded a bunch of made up points for thousands of dollars

it's literally that simple frens

Attached: i peped the bed.jpg (800x506, 73.34K)

People like OP still live with their parents and haven't purchased anything more expensive than $1,000.

Have you thought about debtmaxxing with 10+ credit cards and running to a country with no extradition?