LUNA redditors absolutely REKT

Almost the entire BTC reserve (80,000 buttcoins) was liquidated in just two OTC deals, one conducted in Binance and the other on Gemini. $2.7 billion was provided to just two wallets, who were allowed to exit UST at a 1:1 rate to the dollar when it was already trading at $0.60

CZ knew about it and will be in hot water for this as well. Taekwondo will probably have to flee the country and go off the grid, if he hasn't already.

newmoneyreview.com/index.php/2022/05/16/terra-operators-bailed-out-crypto-whales/
twitter.com/realPaulSantos/status/1526156044933574656

Attached: ust-bitcoin.jpg.pagespeed.ce.MmsYIpqhVH.jpg (394x71, 30.52K)

Attached: CZ.png (602x485, 40.9K)

Thanks for playing! No refunds.

I need salt from the salt mines this has generated, can anyone share more like Pic related?

Attached: IMG-20220516-WA0000.jpg (1024x913, 101.46K)

Slow in communicating = packing their bags

hahahahahahah

I hope for a crypto ban. I bled, you all should. Binance chink, Matt Damon and all those should bleed to death as well.

CZ is pretty based.
he lost 1.8B worth of Luna and is willing to not get any so long small holders get compensated.
imagine if it was the CEO of coinbase or some other American exchange

Attached: based_dept.jpg (528x959, 71.06K)

smart wife, sounds like he fucked up big time.

Noooo, my $10 dollars you fucking basterd bitch

I think he knows no-one will get any money, so this is being generous with something that doesn't exist. Also I very much doubt binance itself is down 1.8B on this, probably it is their users.

one rule that I found that works is that if you brag about your gains you have to sell some

how much did he lose? so annoying they never list actual losses

I know, but all I know is that I need more suffering.

And you somehow believe that money is not just going directly to the Luna scammers like King Jong Kwon?

Attached: pff.png (792x905, 134.59K)

what happened to proceedings from selling the six trillion tokens?

Attached: 57w.jpg (125x104, 2.32K)

i wonder if novogratz was given his money back

that's called "exit liquidity" and you are now a "bag holder"

but why aren't they part of the reserves now?

because they gave it to the big fish on the lowlow and left everyone else holding their dicks.

he lost almost his entire $700

>because they gave it to the big fish on the lowlow and left everyone else holding their dicks.
reason enough to prosecute the fuckers.. or at the very least not ever invest in any of their products again. I haven no idea why they think the forked nu-Luna will get anyone on board after the shit they've pulled recently.

>reserves get liquidated
>why aren't they part of the reserves?
rich people got that money, and you (poor person) got scammed once again

so that retarded scam gook bought high and sold low? newfags dont realize how giga bullish this is for the one true coin

Attached: 1595859214050.jpg (1024x1104, 99.66K)

Why would CZ get in trouble for this?

For a chink, he ain't very chinky. Pretty based

I’m going to use this

He knows his reputation is worth more than the $3 million he invested.