How come they are allowed to use their WWE theme?

How come they are allowed to use their WWE theme?

Attached: jeffhardy.jpg (800x500, 42.03K)

It's stock music. So is the Holly's theme. They were both used on a ton of shows on MTV and Spike back in the day

why come jeff hardy yaefeshman wih anew base at the bottom?

"Unloaded" is basically a a licensed song used for commercials and was relatively cheap to get their hands on.

I used to hear it on "MONSTER TRUCKS COMING TO YOUR TOWN" ads all the time

How come WWE were allowed to use Unloaded by Zack Tempest?

Isn't booker t's music stock too
Ive heard it before he started using it

A lot of people that debuted in the late 90's in WCW and WWF had licensed production music. Booker T, The Hardyz, The Hollys, Goldberg, Kurt Angle, Jerry Lynn off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more

I know Patriot and Sgt Slaughter used Angle's theme but was it in non-WWF shows?

Yeah, youd always hear goldbergs theme on the history channel back in the day haha.

wtf is that?

The Patriot used it on Raw if i remember correctly.

I swear I'd heard it on some shows on MTV in the early 2000's. Also, a UFC fighter named Colby Covington used it and there's a bunch of different license claims on YouTube for it some of which are on the Zach Tempest ones for Jerry Lynn and the Hardyz

Why does jeff hardly com AWE but not the needful when leave WWE?

Really says a lot about what a bunch of dumbfucks were running TNA when they didn't just reuse stock music and thought it was licensed.

Interesting thread, I always thought the Hardy's theme was Jim Johnston precisely because TNA didn't use it. Which is why I was confused when he walked out to it on TNA. No More Words was written by a band but did WWE buy it outright or will they be able to sell the rights to AEW?

walked out to it on AEW I meant

They were probably just too cheap to license it when they had someone in house doing the music. I'm curious as to why WCW and WWE did when WCW had Jimmy Hart and WWE had Jim Johnston both of whom could have come up something at least as good

>They were probably just too cheap to license it when they had someone in house doing the music
Stock music literally has a catch-all use license when you buy the disc it's on. It doesn't get any cheaper than that.
I think Jeff just wanted to try and get his own music over but it doesn't explain why it wasn't used when Matt and Jeff were a team.

I'm assuming WWE paid the bands for exclusive rights to it as that's what they were doing at the time for any themes not made in house by Jim Johnston

Not all production companies use the same licenses or business model for licensing their music