This move is gonna paralyze this little nigga. Why does he do this shit?

This move is gonna paralyze this little nigga. Why does he do this shit?

Attached: ezgif-2-e7c3a4dfa5.gif (475x250, 3.97M)

Based he's based.
>A-bloo-bloo he'll regret this 20 years from now!!!
Quit trying to be a fucking doctor and start being a fan instead.

He can be cool with a move that not going to sawdust his back by 30.

You didn't see the Rock or Sting doing shit like this nightly

That's because wrestlers used to have personas and could work a crowd because they were actually focused on being pro wrestlers, as opposed to all these indie shitters larping as wrestlers using BEEG MOOBS every 30 seconds as a coping mechanism to get over

Darby HAS the potential to have a cool persona though, he has a cool enough look, an over entrance etc. Can't he just fight like a scrappy underdog that doesn't care about his safety without ACTUALLY not caring about his safety?

The kid is acting like he's Mick Foley and he just isn't.

They could do that because people thought it was real user.

>Why does he do this shit?
because he's the based lil nigga

Ok where are all those “safe entertainers” now?
>Haitch has a heart attack
>Rock’s in Hollywood
>Cena’s in Hollywood
>Austin’s retired since ‘03
Meanwhile look at AJ, Jeff, Christian etc
All of them still wrestle unlike those faggots. Make fun of indie wrestlers, but they’re the only ones who have soul in their performance.

>The kid is acting like he's Mick Foley and he just isn't.
he's better

Kek

I've never watched AEW. What the fuck is he thinking? This is supposed to be a 'professional' wrestler in a supposedly professional company? What a dangerous faggot.

That generation failed to pass the torch in every important area, except pushing boundaries. HBK gave birth to the Hardys, who then birthed the indie flyers. That gen invented hardcore, invented TLC, invented over the top gmmick matches. The indies are just taking it further.

I like wrestlers that go supernova and burn out after a couple years more than shitters that hang around for a decade doing the same boring stuff.

Darby Allin is based and wants to die in the ring

HHH was roided for years
AJ worked a safe style, (for himself). Christian took 9 years off, Jeff is a junkie

Darby can actually wrestle though. You're describing Sammy more than Darby.

Until he takes a better bump than the HIAC he will always be a cosplayer

As a kid in the 90s everyone knew it was fixed back then too.

Let's get one thing straight here. None of the modern era of hurting Flippy Bois trying to hurt themselves have any of the reason/emotion Mick did. Mick did dangerous stuff to make people react due to in ring psychology. No one is gasping and worrying about Darby when he does Coffin Drop #2087

Attached: mickfoleyterryfunk001ua8.jpg (330x231, 23.67K)

Hardys vs. Darby and Sting is my most anticipated AEW match right now, how will Tony fuck it up?

he can't talk

Can someone explain why people still do dangerous moves that look like shit? (like suicide dive)
If it looked good then I get it, but this shit?