Would a gimmick for a female wrestler that turns into a giant red bear be dimes? Kind of like Demon Finn Balor

Would a gimmick for a female wrestler that turns into a giant red bear be dimes? Kind of like Demon Finn Balor.

Pic Unrelated

Attached: Turning_Red_Poster.jpg (1350x2000, 344.32K)

What happened to pixar
They used to make dimes movies like wall-e
What is this shit

Analytics probably told the share holders that in order to make a 0,02% increase in profit they'd need to make movie about monthly female pussy bleeding starring characters of ambiguous ethnicities. They don't need those skilled animators to be on board anymore since it's all 3d and computer made.

Literally a movie made by a woman about menstuating.

Pixar is leguminous incarnate these days, anyway, most of (((Hollywood))) is
I only consume media made before 2010 or just small youtube channels. Shit these days is unbearable

The last 2 movies have just been self inserts of the director.

Women were a mistake

Luca is kinda fun, but I’m also a spaghett so I might be biased.

>no white men in the picture
Yikes

no it's about a panda retard

The horseface on the left of the bear is unironically a tranny, so theres your white man

what the fuck is wrong with American animation

anthro wrestling would be gigadimes and be over with me brother
but that jew nigger shit you posted belongs in the trash

And people wonder why anime is more popular than western animation

Can’t wait to watch this season’s Isekai #365. Anime is so unique and creative.

Attached: A7CA047C-C094-4E7A-838E-86A91590F7C4.jpg (1080x610, 189.74K)

>Watching new Pixar movies as a grown ass man.
>Posting about it in Any Forums
The state of this user...

>he thinks a grown man watching two half naked men covered in oil fondle each other is better
lol

You watch Wrestling

It's literally fucking not. Anime is a niche and irrelevant. Look I don't like Disney kiddy movies but they have a huge mainstream following with kids and adults. Even in Japan, Disney is popular. I never thought Jap figure companies also make western media figures by the dozens. Just look at all those capeshit and star wars figures and merch from Jap companies. Fuck I hate sjw crap. It's everywhere.

Legit haven't picked up a show in like 3 years and every time a new season comes around there's not a single synopsis that interests me enough to check it out
It's either Isekai shit, Shounen shit, bland self insertion ecchi/harem, moeblob of the season or sequels.

That said, I might break the streak after just finding out that Tiger and Bunny 2 comes out for Spring 22 despite it being the latter issue.

>chud outrage over a mid-tier children's movie

I don't watch wrestling. I just like the board culture here on Any Forums

Do they do the Grubhub or whatever it was basedonions dance?

oh i forgot about the tranny fed