Disco Inferno was right

Disco Inferno was right

Attached: 844 8912.jpg (1080x1920, 271.66K)

Probably one of the most brutal burials I’ve seen

CAWdy simping for Magoo is some sad shit. Dusty spinning in his grave.

this is another reason why he needs to be a heel

>Cody throwing boulders in glass houses

Is this a Disco board?

>Cody "The American Nightmare" "Bullet Club Member" "Disposable AEW Founder" Rhodes saying anything about coasting on the success of others

do you honestly think dusty would side with antismark shitters?

cody shouldnt be lecturing somebody on "getting booked" because he knows nothing about it. disco actually had to get booked and work his way up from nothing. cody was handed a job with wwe when he was like 12. he doesnt know anything about getting booked. in any other industry cody would be seen as an arrogant spoilt cunt for behaving like this but because it's wrestling he gets away with it. people have been shitting on him lately but he got away with it for a while and had everybody stroking his ego

Kind of an overreaction dont you think? Chill out, faggot.

The only reason anyone remembers Disco Inferno was due to the joke of a gimmick he had in WCW.
>wasn't good in the ring
>anyone that worked with Glenn has said that Lance Storm has more personality
>constantly complains about wrestling on Shitwitter

Disco has been talking shit since AEW started

Yeah, because it sucks.

nah you are

Not enough dancin' gimmicks for ya, Glen? Should they bring in the Funkasaurus?

except Cody is wrong, because Disco was a bonafide huge tv draw during the monday night wars (based on Meltzer's analysis of the ratings)

also, Cody literally got where he is now because he was buddies with the Bullet Club and joined them at their peak.

>Disco was a bonafide huge tv draw during the monday night wars (based on Meltzer's analysis of the ratings)

Attached: go back.jpg (436x447, 73.15K)

nah you are

They're both correct

I highly doubt Gilberti is genuinely concerned with safety in matches

Why does it suck? Serious question here as I believe the WWE is awful but at least I give out my opinions on the topic.
>camera movements and cuts that are negative to the in-ring action
>wrestlers that are not entertaining
>feuds that go nowhere as the booking has devolved into a joke
>grab the brass ring! Oh wait, you did and you're over without permissions? Well, Vince doesn't approve so fuck you!
>Ramen Worthless is Vince's project that is a prime candidate of being horrible in the ring, cutting a promo, and constantly forced down the audience's throat
>the championships are nothing more than props with little to no long-term planning involved. Even short-term planning is not there.

Dont get me wrong, lady, it all sucks. WWE sucks and AEW sucks.

He has made some good points but his podcast is just copying Cornette's opinions. He's basically the same as that GOC thot.

A) I'm a guy and believe that any mentally ill trannies need to be locked away for the good of society
B) I agree with you that both companies suck. I had high hopes for an alternative to the WWE but as time passes. AEW has gone the TNA route of employing WWE cast-offs and not done anything too groundbreaking. When Fatty Black Lee came out for his new hire reveal, I changed the channel. That fat piece of shit should have never been allowed to step back into the ring without losing 100 or more pounds.

Dave and Dusty were good friends retard

>hid in plain sight coasting on others' success

sorry but which one had a dad that was the booker for multiple promotions?
but the guy that lost to jacky is right, flippy shitters should consider their personal health not some fake award from a random slimy jew

>copying cornette opinions
cornette just knows the bussines and has common sense any one can come to the same conclusions about wrestling
I haven't listened to him in years and I still get you fags telling me I'm parroting his lastest video or whatever

nah ur a sissy cumslut BITCH

>Disco was a bonafide huge tv draw during the monday night wars (based on Meltzer's analysis of the ratings)

I hope you're trolling and not really this stupid

Attached: da7e8.jpg (447x800, 48.63K)

user, we don't sign our posts here on Any Forums with our fetishes.
While I dislike the fat cuck. He is right in his criticisms of the business. AEW only hired Faggot Punk for the ratings and has pushed him on almost every Dynamite due to this. Notice that Punk wasn't on last night's show as it was in Texas. Which Punk, being a lib-dick faggot, was critical of.

True but Disco does actually straight up take his opinions and then gets buried by Cornette, it's a weird thing.
Cornette wins because he criticizes modern wrestling without being a low iq sizequeen, he's the only one not in an embarrassing smark vs antismark camp.

Disco is up there with the likes of NWO and Stone Cold according to Meltzer. What did Cody ever do?

Attached: file.png (623x290, 13.29K)