Is the Rock full of shit? And if so, why?

According to Hulk Hogan... Andre the giant was not some wise frenchy who likes his wine and berets and perrier and giving advice. He was a complete shithead. And not that bright.

Also, I can believe the wild samoans were part of rock's family... but it seems a little out of character for Macho man Randy Savage to spend Holidays and all this other time with some hawaiian family. He seems too enthusiastic to be there. (And the guy playing him can't even get the voice right BTW. OH YEAH) Any normal person would be like "It's been nice, but I got places to be..."

Am I the only one that thinks Young Rock seems like some BS?

Attached: Young.Rock.S02E00.A.Christmas.Peril.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta[eztv.re].mkv_snapshot_00.41.709.jpg (1920x1080, 183.07K)

It’s a entertainment show made for syndication. It ain’t that deep

>He thinks Young Rock is accurate
wew

>Television show changes things for dramatic effect

You don't say user...

The Young Rock is a Jewish revisionism of Dwaynetty’s life. The fact that his father is portrayed that good despite both of them being estranged for many years should tells you how unfaithful it is.

Attached: EA640151-426E-4CD3-B666-4AAA562DE64F.jpg (1200x1200, 253.88K)

he literally says at the start of the show he's always working. get worked kiddo

The whole show is literally just Dwayne trying to get his story fixed in peoples heads before he runs for president.
Whenever people bring up shit he did in his past he'll have already covered it in the series and made it seem like silly childhood mistakes.

Andre was a raging alcoholic who fucked teenage japanese girls in their asses every night.

many such cases

Attached: 85830d0c0b73bb8410ad49a8c438bcafimagejpeg.jpg (951x458, 96.12K)

You should've gotten the point of the show when they presented his dad as a sitcom dad instead of a sex offender dad. Anyways, Andre was wise in how simple he was, considering how most wrestlers at the time were alot of talk and Andre found that annoying

In the show he walks into a gym and without warmup sets a new record for the gym as everyone stands around him watching in amazement.
Another episode implies that his dad pinned Roddy Piper clean when Roddy was never actually pinned clean ever in a regular match.

Nobody thought this was going to be a faithful adaption of Rocks life

People actually watch this?

>ct that his father is portrayed that good despite both of them being estranged for many years should tells you how unfaithful it is.
according to hogan he was always shitting himself and throwing his shit around.

Because he is a born and bred carny, except he is exceptionally good at it, probably the best of all time. People still fall for his 12 dollars in his pocket line.

>Roddy was never actually pinned clean ever in a regular match
I find this extremely difficult to believe.

Why do you think he never won any titles until the IC belt in the 90s?

>According to Hulk Hogan

what are you saying hulk's a liar?

Once he became Roddy Piper all of his losses were gimmick matches / DQ / count out / interference / distraction, etc... Even Hogan never actually beat him and Piper has wins over Hogan. He put over Bret on his way out of WWF but it involved the ring bell, Piper being a better man, and Bret taking advantage and stealing a distracted win. This may have influenced Bret to often steal wins or schoolboy people to protect them even when he was winning plus keep feuds open for the future.

BE A MAN HULK

I mean the biggest lie in the show is that Rocky Johnson was remotely involved in his son's upbringing, irl he was basically a black father as written by Any Forums.

Except when he lost a drinking contest to... was it Rude or Perfect and he put him over clean on an MSG house show.

It's just typical hollywood (((artistic expression)))

an abandoned child glorifying a rogue dad is pretty common

what's not common is making up a bunch of stories about celebrities acting like your mentors and then trying to sell it as reality... that's wacko...

i saw the clip to this and i got the impression it was supposed to be his dad lying and that was the joke

Reminder that Rock's mum was adopted so they're not really Maivias

>According to Hulk Hogan
stopped reading right there