EVERYONE HERE LOST MONEY WITH LUNA THEY THOUGHT $1 WAS REAL

EVERYONE HERE LOST MONEY WITH LUNA THEY THOUGHT $1 WAS REAL

Attached: 19655203698.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1629629130680.png (378x357, 81.47K)

My $58 investment is still worth $1,400

My $50 is still worth $1k, happy to let it ride. All they have to do is announce a burn and it'll go stratospheric before a single token is burned.

If i was them i'd have opened a huge long position now. Get ready for the giga pump and dump.

$1 x 6.5TRILLION

then sell nigger

No.

Why do people keep saying this? I put $600 in and still have $600.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY HECKIN CHUCK E. CHEESE SCAM TOKENS WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME A GORILLIONAIRE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF

People like you are completely clueless OP. Most people here bought at the bottom. Most made some good money, got their initial back and are still sitting on a free pile of Luna - waiting to see what will happen. In the worst case scenario... they'll lose nothing. In the best case scenario, they stand to make a lot of money.

So... honestly speaking, who's the retard now, OP?

stfu pajeet

Spreading FUD because they think they're too late or sold and got priced out of their original position. Sour grapes. This play isn't even a week old yet and there are a lot of unknowns. The most prudent option is to hold what you already have and consider the money gone and maybe one day check the catalog and see "LUNABROS WTF WAS THAT?" and be pleasantly surprised, but if that day never happens you lost maybe $100. IMHO there are enough huge institutions and high dollar actors involved in Luna there will at least be some effort to salvage the protocol, the ecosystem, the "community" etc.

Attached: 1652682737883.jpg (750x938, 104.67K)

>source? I made it up
>proof? won't post it

Attached: 1627601330021.png (512x512, 628.1K)

> muh LFG bils of BTC will moon muh luna
> muh cz will bail us out
> muh luna burn
CZ literally throwing pity money to LUNA baggies.
My fucking sides!

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-184551_Twitter.jpg (1080x1786, 656.05K)

>Buy $500 worth
>It goes to $2000
>Take out $1000
>Leave $1000 for the memes
Didn't everybody do this?

I'm up on my initial though

I FOMO'd a day late

I made 2k, sold 4/5ths of it at 0.00057 and have just over 1million luna left

>bought at 0.0004
and the shitcoin I sold it for 4.5x'd in the meantime (would have had my initials in that shitcoin back but it was dead for over a week and bleeding)

I absolutely feel like dogshit. It's not fucking fair.
Just wanted a 2-3x and get my initial out to get back into said shitcoin.

i made 15k

I didn't not kek
I have already invested my money on Kolnet.
I used my head this time and it gonna pay off.

Doesn't that sound like a lie?

>Most people bought the bottom
kek

I mean if he bought around 0.0002 where its been crabbing for two days then it sounds about right.

No, I didn't do it.
I put the money into another project
And it pays off.

$1 is real and op is a faggot

CHECK EM

Attached: 1652610255593.jpg (640x800, 129K)

You fucking retards realize that you're on Any Forums right? This isnt plebbit.

I bought earlier than you. I put in 20 dollars and have 40 dollars right now. Gonna let it ride to 1 dollar if possible and hold 10% just in case.

Oh yeah
You are right

Bruh I bought 18,000,000 of them for £300 and made £4,900 in a day and a half (withdrawn in to an off shore bank account). I've still got 3,000,000 of them left AND it's currently worth more than my initial investment. It's a short term thing with an outside potential at being a long term thing. If you haven't gotten back a decent profit from Friday/Saturday then you're a moron.

Oh yeah
You are right

$1 is real. Don't tell me you're that poor you only think cents exist?

oh nooo my £20 degenerate gamble

imagine being someone who bought 25k worth of luna yesterday. 0.0004972 to 0.0002165

Attached: file.png (994x534, 83.55K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED WHY WONT YOU SELL

Any Forums was buying all the way down. Someone posted their sale of 10 grand at .1

And dropping