Yeah, I'm feeling the burn

Yeah, I'm feeling the burn

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-004428_Twitter.jpg (1440x836, 320.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elliptic.co/blog/what-happened-to-the-3.5-billion-terra-reserve-elliptic-follows-the-bitcoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, i’m feeling based

Attached: bobo35.png (619x594, 183.65K)

>burn
>everyone who had LUNA before the crash go from $0 to $0.1
>every degenerate gambler who made a bet on a corpse do a x1000
It sure gonna happen bro :) like 100%

Attached: FSxRm-hWIAAj_-s.jpg (500x756, 104.8K)

Dubs confirm
the burn is HAPPENING

Dubs confirm the confirm

>bitcoin
>every transaction visible and traceable
>some how unaccounted for

Attached: 1649301865193.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Dubs confirm
>burn 1.2 billion
>Do Kwon loses 1.2 billion $
>Lunatics gain 0$
>but some 16yo biztards who invested $100 are now billionaire
This will literally happens because of reasons.

Won't happen. There's no way they benefit the dump slurpers instead of the top life savings buyers from reddit. He will try to compensate reddit men children

I guarantee every single person will be disappointed by whatever happens
this is such a colossal fuck up that there's really no way to fix it

Not seeing any fucking burn user, just seeing this token jostling around 0.0002-0.00028 wtf is that.
Even my low cap gems like ROWAN, KILT and SYLO are doing better than this

Just need it to hit .0002 again and I'll buy $500 more then I'm fucking DONE I swear I'm done after that.

It IS happening, you will buy a bag and roll with us. Also you WILL like it.

Attached: 1652587947366.jpg (680x634, 128.01K)

Why to buy when they are going to screw us to save redditors?

Lighten up, we already have heard of their casualties imagine if biztards make out like bandits for nothing. Sure it's unlikely but think about, this is chump change chancing, crack a smile and a cold one with us. You do want to dunk on redditors right user?

Attached: 1652484069429.png (346x346, 139.19K)

They never fucking had $2b worth of btc jfc(jesusfuckingchrist) it was all a ponzi ffs. They lied, they crashed, there is nothing more to it

>You do want to dunk on redditors right user?
Yes, but won't happen.

if he want to save his face and life, he has onlyone choise: to burn

Do you think do kwon not slurping when it hit the bottom

Why didn't more kill themselves..? The world would be a better place

Sounds like you don't want to dunk on reddit.

I wish more people killed themselves

everyone who bought after the crash would intsa dump and kill the coin anyway if there was a burn

>2022
>Muh cause and effect
>Thinking things have to make sense

NGMI

This

I congratulatr everyone who made gains from the rug, but at this point its fucking dead and everyone clinging to it is no better than people still holding gamestop

People had the addresses of the wallets holding the bitcoin though. This outlet traced the movements from those wallets to Binance and Gemini
elliptic.co/blog/what-happened-to-the-3.5-billion-terra-reserve-elliptic-follows-the-bitcoins

So it's not really unaccounted for because we know where it was last and there's no evidence it's been spent on anything. People can say they spent it our stole it or whatever but that's just an assumption right now because nobody knows and they haven't said anything. I believe they also have $1b of avax too somewhere. All that money was supposed to be used to buy back ust if it started to depeg and maybe that's what they did they haven't said

STOLEN BY A BUGMAN LMAO.