Terra reserves plan pre-announced

Terra reserves plan pre-announced.

No buyback.
They do a snapshot of UST holders, will send them USDC (not even UST). Everyone that held on exchange will receive nothing.
Luna holders will receive nothing.
Slurpers will receive nothing.

Attached: 1645929357863.jpg (871x1177, 177.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agora.terra.money/
lfg.org/team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

even in the case they do not buyback:
>let them give gibs to niggers to put into LUNA. perfect conception

>"People" fell for the same scam 3 times in a week
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Do these people want to work for fiver the rest of their life? You’d think they’d know they’re cementing the downfall of their network with such idiotic proposals.

Its just a proposal by a literal who, you fucking retard

Why does some jeet acc Terralunadaily decide what proposal is the most likely to go through?

Well yeah, I mean if Fatman says so, then thats just how it is. Fatman knows what hes talking about. I mean, hes not Skinnyman, that guys a liar.

Did you actually click on the proposal? People are overwhelmingly voting against it. CZ made his voice clear, if you piss him off the project would be deader than dead. I don't see how buy back and burn isn't the main priority now, with an airdrop of Luna relative to your UST value instead of pure USDC

He literally announced it now in a tweet
I'm just showing you all of the points.

Attached: 1648509534156.jpg (596x425, 50.44K)

Attached: 98654106702814.png (229x220, 71.11K)

agora.terra.money/

>we will refund the little guys
With what money? This is deluxe copium. The money IS GONE. Probably sitting in actual usd right now. This isn't a vidya where you can just load a savefile.

Attached: 1652178269811.png (680x329, 176.9K)

He’s a old Luna bag holder so he probably has 2000 Luna. Fuck him.
Spam and fight agora.terra.money/

Nigger, he is team of the Luna Foundation Guard

Nah.

this isnt an official post, just a proposal from someone....

Remi Tetot is Governing Council at LFG, so that's more than official.
lfg.org/team/

>server rollback after I cornered the cheeswheel market
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

Attached: 1652636837284.gif (432x610, 3.04M)

No shit. He has old school Luna. So let’s say 200k when it was worth 100 dollars

I genuinely believe these people should be slaughtered in the streets.

Attached: 1483116094660.gif (230x230, 66.69K)

sorry to inform you that they have strated burning wormhole and wrapped luna. why compensate ust and old luna holders? so they can nuke down the price again? forking and giving the old holders new coin is stupid, old holders lose trust to luna anyway.

6.9% want that stupidity
It's gonna get delisted everywhere and some heads will roll sooner or later if they continue this way

Attached: 1639160130612.jpg (1198x308, 68.66K)

If retards like this have influence on what happens to luna, I'm selling now.