Why is it so cringe

why is it so cringe

Attached: AEW8iyI27Lfv4T1.png (256x256, 37.05K)

I don't know. No Codester, no point watching.

nah you are

OP here, I put the wrong image

Attached: wwe-logo-heelbynature-com.jpg (750x422, 45.16K)

A bloated roster and an overall lack of focus. Everyone's involved in a storyline but there's just not enough time to fit it all in so you're sometimes left waiting for weeks for a storyline to progress in some way. The shows are starting to feel like the NXT shows from a few years ago, it's cool that these guys have a place to work but I've already seen everything guys like Pac have to offer.

The fans

Attached: 1636242608012.jpg (726x726, 32.17K)

Mainly it's fans. They're all reddit AF and think trannies and gays in prowrestling is the best idea ever. They're a fucking liberal cult and if I ever meet an AEWfag irl, I'm going to take his official AEW Autism Goody Bag and shove it up it's tranny ass!

tranny fans that clap like seals for whatever garbage the paki puts out

ahh yes, the usual Thursday dronie meltdown, thanks for reminding me

Attached: 1641502825089.png (540x471, 247.62K)

>OH MY SCIENCE IS THAT THE HECKIN CALLBACKERINO??!!?!?
>HANGXIR WITH THE KEKSHOT LARIAT!!!!

tony khan is cringe and his evps are cringe. cringe from top to bottom. it is easily the most gay and insufferable wrestling organisation ever created

cope and headcannon

>he actually watches aew

>stop enjoying wrestling! I SAID STOP IT!!!1!

I watch all sort of crap

Attached: dat ref looking at that dick grab.jpg (1199x677, 148.1K)

for me, it's all the obnoxious tranny fans and virtue signaling wrestlers/personalities

Attached: 1615092333546.jpg (960x548, 55.04K)

It’s marketed towards the funko pop marvel watching twitter tranny crowd, mostly. Explains why the fags here who watch it act so gay lol

sup keith

he's coming home to the fed whether you like it or not

Cody isn't coming back. No big names will ever leave AEW for WWE, but WWE guys are literally walking out of matches to get to AEW. Your only hope is that the performance center can create new stars.