Is Any Forums going to get us shut down too? I won’t be able to go on without you guys...

Is Any Forums going to get us shut down too? I won’t be able to go on without you guys. Where do we go if this happens? Tik Tok?

Attached: C457504D-BD05-47B9-A8CB-0C8FFF19C007.jpg (600x583, 38.32K)

No where. You will be able to go nowhere disgusting putrid Any Forums parasite. Every single safe space you might have will be destroyed i will make sure of that. Everyone hates your guts and soon even your own mother will be done with your bullshit and kick you out of the basement and the rest of your terminally online basement dwelling "frens" who drop "blackpills" about "niggers,kikes,females and poorfags" wont help you. Come to terms with the fact that you will die alone sad and hated like you deserve

i hope they nuke this place so we can finally be free

It's the FBI's fault, OP.
They had him on a watch list yet they did nothing, as always.
They are to busy monitoring parents who complain about CRT in schools.

Which Any Forumstard shot up what now

>Everyone hates your guts

Still never taking the vaccine haha

Knock, knock......
Who's there.......
People of color.....
Die people of color die..................bang, bang, bang.

In other biz news..
total loss in the markets tomorrow.

Attached: payton vs shapiro.jpg (303x449, 13.17K)

fuck you fren

Wait, what happened.

kek

Attached: Yeah.docx-11024_3.jpg_edited.jpg (791x1024, 92.49K)

if you read the manifesto and thought it was real you're really really dumb

and yet here you are. Because you know the people here have better opinions and higher intelligence than anywhere else

Very not cool.

Dont worry Any Forumsro Im done letting them run our world.

Nice,
But you you know god damned well if you ruin this place I have no where else to keep them.

>presenting current up to date and verified psychological science ala Jordan Petersen is now considered le "black pill"
You know feelings aren't facts.

The same exact thing happened in Boulder two years ago except it was a muslim so no one cared

If this place goes where will I get comedy info that causes me to make gains of 50% in one day that immediately sinks to 0 again?

>everyone hates your guts
the fact you think this has any bearing on anyone here shows your total lack of understanding of this community. we are the chaos that gives your life meaning. everything (you) do is because people like us (not Any Forums) have an alternative opinion on it, not the other way around. understand that and we can continue to live in harmony, forget your place and your precious world will be turned upside down again and again and again and again

Attached: 60c96e60-ca9e-11ec-9003-2573667eac62.jpg (1080x1097, 98.53K)

>No where. You will be able to go nowhere disgusting putrid Any Forums parasite. Every single safe space you might have will be destroyed i will make sure of that. Everyone hates your guts and soon even your own mother will be done with your bullshit and kick you out of the basement and the rest of your terminally online basement dwelling "frens" who drop "blackpills" about "niggers,kikes,females and poorfags" wont help you. Come to terms with the fact that you will die alone sad and hated like you deserve
We have like a dozen right wing chan boards on tor, cry more.

I dunno, one of the few white guys from Ney York state shot a few brown people and old ladies.
At least Tarrant was in retaliation to the Paris shooting.

This too, hey, it reads too on the nose.

there are billion of biz clones.