Who am I

Who am I

Attached: 1652323764296.jpg (500x500, 40.04K)

Moonman B. Tray, notorious scammer

I wonder why the SEC went after these guys when 90% of the top 20 were vc pnd crimes against retail.

looks like a kike

looks like a faggot

He was obviously advocating scam outright. His tweeter was advising people to do some of the most stupidest shits

FTM

moonman

Our story unfolds where we find young Zachary Rynes overdosing on mainstream blog.chain.link propaganda. The postings of cube fanatics, the constant market dumpings, and suppression of the LINK token seem to have to taken a toil on young Zachary Rynes' fragile mind. Finally, teetering on the frayed ends of sanity, he eventually snaps.

"50 LINK. This new rifle cost 50 LINK. Expensive. At 1keoy prices this rifle would be worth 50 thousand dollars. Just imagine..."

Zachary Rynes stared at himself in the mirror. He hadn't slept or eaten for days now.
His eyes bloodshot.
His hair messy.
His clothes crumpled and stained. He smelt awful.

The new rifle lay on his bed. Clean, polished metal glinting in the morning light. Zach had spent the night learning how to disassemble and reassemble the rifle. He watched Youtube videos. He felt confident enough to load the weapon.

KA-SHHHUNK

The first bullet went in smooth and the rifle felt nice in Zach's hands. "Appropriate" he thought. A torn poster of the betrayer lay on his bedroom floor. The computer screen cast a crimson glow upon it.

"Sergey Nazarov" Zach spat the name like a curse as he chambered another round.

KA-SHHHUNK

Zach glanced over at his computer. The LINK/ETH chart was displayed on the screen. The LINK token had gone into freefall in over the last few days.

"I'll get you for this Sergey Nazarov. You ruined my life. You'll pay for this. I'll get the money out of you even if it is the last thing I do".

Zach pulled out a white marker and began to write on the rifle. He wrote the names of the Chainlink team, 7777777, For Truth, AAVE Liquidations, Kill Nexo, Bulgarians Must Die, Fat Russian Scammer, Death to Paper Promises until the rifle was completely covered.

Satisfied, Zach became giddy. "I shall name her 'Deterministic Justice'. The only thing needed is to practice my shooting", Zach breathed heavy as he Googled the name of a local gun range.

Attached: 1652673085064.jpg (500x500, 40.39K)

*knock knock knock*

Startled, Zach scrambled to hide the rifle. Rifle rounds scattered across the bedroom floor as he rushed to slide the rifle under the bed.

His mind raced, "the thought police have me already! I haven't even fired a single shot! How did they know what I was going to do?!"

"Zach?"

Relieved, Zach let out a long mediative sigh.

*knock knock knock*

"Zach are you there it's me mom!" Zach's mom called.

"Yes mom, I'm here" Zach slumped down by his bed. His hands were shaking and his forehead was dripping wet.

"Zach dear are you okay? I thought I heard you talking to yourself again"

"No mom, that was", Zach paused gathering his thoughts, "um... for a podcast. I am not crazy".

"Haha you're so funny dear I know you're not crazy. Do you want anything from the shop?"

"No Mom, I have everything I need right here". Zach's hands crept towards Deterministic Justice, caressing it gently, feeling its hard lines. Zach carefully picked up the ammunition on floor and continued loading the rifle.

KA-SHHHUNK

School Shooter #1729?

you look like a dude i went to school with who became a journalist

a smelly stinky farter twink who farts in his panties and cries and jumps up and down because he didn't get his breast milk. his penis looks like a cashew and he smells like raw human waste and sleeps 14 hours a day

Is that ChainlinkGod?

Attached: FDzom7QVQAQJzE6.jpg (485x433, 27.8K)

Don't post selfies. It ends poorly. You'll get toxic people like me that comment hateful shit.
You have a punchable face and you come across as egotistic. That's my first impressions.

Niggerman!!!

Attached: 1652679461139.jpg (500x500, 49.84K)

an accumulation of believes

VENGEANCE

Attached: 1652679461139.jpg (500x500, 36.15K)

Looks like a faggot

tourist