Swing trading Bitcoin

I have noticed the more I swing trade Bitcoin, the more Bitcoin I accumulate with each trade.

It makes me wonder, if me doing this from 5 figures to 6 figures was so easy..... people with 7-8 figures are basically making tons of free BTC everyday.

Its not wonder the distribution is much in whales hands. A whale can do 1 swing-trade and take 100 bitcoin away from 100-1000 people, and he can do this in a quick scalping session.

The more BTC you have the more you gain with each successful swing, allowing the next trade to have even greater absorption.

So long as you can do this I dont see whales ever going away.

Attached: 9043690349064390.png (500x500, 14.31K)

How do you swing trade, user?

Patience, zero emotion, no fomo, buying low and selling high.

How do you know you fucked up?

so swing trading is like placing a short and then closing it at the end of the week or a few days right? idk and do you use leverage if is like how much

>yea bro just swing trade no emotion we finna make it predicting the future

nah bruh u gonna get burned like the rest of the 99.999% retards

You dont need to use leverage. You can do it on spot.

Its actually better to do it on spot, when you get unlucky and you buy into a dump, you can at least hold the btc and wait until price is back above where you bought.

This actually works in a true bear market.

It is not advisable to do this when a parabolic movement occurs, but this wont happen until AT LEAST 2024, so you'll have the next 2 years to do this without worrying about getting left behind on a parabolic movement.

You cant fuck up

1. You buy, and have the Bitcoin.

2. You be patience and wait till in profit

3. Sell in profit

4. Wait until prices goes below the point where your purchase increases your stack size, and repeat.

Ah, so you don't short, then
When do you usually take profit

Yes I do.

Short = Sell
Long = Buy

You can Short (Sell) and Long (Buy) on spot. Its not specific to using leverage.

If youre selling youre "short" on Bitcoin

If youre buying youre "long" on Bitcoin

>the more you have, the more you can have
revolutionary insight

Attached: what_have_you_done_with_my_son.jpg (1024x769, 98.59K)

It's almost like capital... accumulates? Someone should write a book about this!

are we trying to time the market

Its a bear market, these are the times where swing-trading and scalping works the best, as there is no risk of missing a parabolic movement to the upside. Basically risk free trading for 22/23,.

Personally in 24' I'll stop doing it and go back to hodling until a parabolic movement up occurs, which might not occur to EOY 24' or 25'

Attached: so do u wanna do this.png (660x445, 8.7K)

Yes he does

It is all fun and games until you get left behind in whatever direction. What OP also doesn't mention is that your stop loss must be in the 1%-2% range if tou want to have any chance of this working

1 - 2 % will trigger like before 24hrs how long are u guys ideally swing trading for, like per trade

You cant get "left behind" in bear market retard

The only time you can possibly get "left behind" in Bitcoin is during the very short period of time where it goes parabolic to the upside. Which is happens 1% of the time during a 4 year cycle.

>user finds out this shocking truth: having capital makes it easier to amass more capital
Check in tomorrow for another episode of user figures out the world

Yea exactly, lot's of people don't know that when you sell to buy back lower you're going short essentially. Of course you could also lend the BTC and sell to short :p, very risky tho.

You dont care about parabolic movements when swing trading because you have a stop loss

If you dont use a tight stop loss by now you got lucky

I dont use leverage. Price always rallys in bear market before cratering again