What online store is best for sourcing high quality bugs for eating? I've tried eating mealworm and I don't mind it...

What online store is best for sourcing high quality bugs for eating? I've tried eating mealworm and I don't mind it. Cricket flour is also OKAY.

I want to lower my cost of living and prepare for the shift towards including insects into our diets.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hd1RY9Mhdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1E7C149F-566D-43F1-82F8-ADECFA5B1E3A.jpg (387x580, 32.38K)

They sell ant powder I was unironically thinking of buying that

Just raise your own, or buy pet feed mealworms. You can also get them on amazon.

>I want to lower my cost of living and prepare for the shift towards including insects into our diets.
Well, I'm Jewish and eating insects and creepy crawlers is literally one of the most anti-Kosher things possible so I guess you'll be alone in that regard.

Nice post user

Attached: 1647882411911.jpg (500x488, 38.98K)

Yeah, but being a cheap kike probably negates the un-kosherness of insects, making it a net-neutral action.

youtu.be/_hd1RY9Mhdo
Not sure what brand to use, probably need a 10 to 1 extract

you dropped this, king

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 7.5K)

I can't believe I share a board with a creep like you

also I just remembered that I’ve already been eating cordyceps mushroom, which is basically the corpse of a caterpillar that gets infected with a parasite that encircles it’s entire body. Oriveda is a really good brand without the caterpillar host, but the really good shit is the actual caterpillar. on eBay it’ll run you 70 bucks for 3 grams, turns you into a cardio machine and a sex god unironically

then why do you push for everyone else to eat bugs?

user embracing inevitable bug eating and pod living

Attached: 455127460.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

just smoke weed and eat thai peppers wtf

Attached: 1651892232178s.jpg (250x250, 3.61K)

Just move to mexico bro, we have delicious bug stuff over here. Crickets, chinicuiles, jumiles, chicatana ants, escamoles. It's ridiculous how good they are.

THIS NIGGA EATIN FUNGAL PARASITES TO GET HIS DICK HARD

Attached: png-transparent-4chan-video-game-bayonetta-team-fortress-2-spurdo-sparde-others-television-game-face.png (920x920, 288.27K)

I box and powerlift so that’s not enough
I took the Chinese medicine pill during early covid because I wanted to laugh at how retarded it was but ended up winning me over and now I’m obsessed with it

this, as a fellow non goyim I too shall not eat bugs because of the torah.

My main protein sorce is yogurt and hummus atm. Cheap meat is... well cheap and therefore tastes like ass. And quality meat costs too much for daily consumption. Never thought about bugs, though Ive heard mealworms were actually alright. I could never eat whole bugs, but desu considering what they put in sausages or other processed meats, processed bugs cant be that much worse...

>I want to lower my cost of living
Edible bugs are expensive as fuck.
If you are trying to cut cost eat less beef, and eat more pork. Pork is still relatively cheap.

I’m telling you it works

I just had a genius idea. If everyone on Any Forums starts eating bug powder then eventually lefties and the media will pick up on it and eating bugs will be demonized.

Aren't grasshoppers kosher though? Or is it locusts? I know some bugs are kosher.

It's retarded to do it to save money though, edible bugs are expensive.

>I box and powerlift so that’s not enough
If you box and powerlift shouldnt you have enough natural testosterone to get your dick hard?

We would also get jacked because we'd basically be eating cheap meat 24/7

this. we must eat the bugs to stop us from eating them

>He doesn't know everyone on Any Forums is a gay twink trapped in the body of a confused strong man

Leviticus 11:21
>However, you may eat the following kinds of flying insects that walk on all fours: those having jointed legs above their feet for hopping on the ground.

open wide shlomo

what can I say, i like min/maxing irl. I don’t NEED it but it certainly makes life easier