YOU CAN'T JUST INCLUDE HOUSING, FUEL AND FOOD PRICES IN THE INFLATION NUMBERS IT'S ANTISEMITIC

>YOU CAN'T JUST INCLUDE HOUSING, FUEL AND FOOD PRICES IN THE INFLATION NUMBERS IT'S ANTISEMITIC

Attached: FC229gYXsAQyWX5.jpg_large.jpg (1500x1500, 135.73K)

No it is antisemitic because nazi parasites such as yourself attribute normal and intended functions of capitalism,privatization and commodification such as proverty ,inflation, scarcity, slavery etc to some random super secret alien evil jewish cabal. You will die alone sad and hated like you deserve disgusting putrid parasite

this
either land is an asset that has an expected return or you live in commieblock tenements
there are zero alternatives

Why didn't these things happen to Germany in the 1940's then?
Like I know this is bait but come on.

why was land so cheap prior to the late 80s? not saying you're wrong, it's a serious question.

Ever looked up who controls capitalism?

>either housing values inflate forever beyond the point where anyone can afford one and you have to live in a pod or its commieblock tenements

its easy, just make a regulation that limits the number of houses you can own and forbids large corporations from buying up houses. just like that you destroy the speculative ponzi scheme called the modern housing market and houses go back to being priced in regards to what they're actually worth as a house. instead of being priced as a get rich quick scheme pump and dump

Spotted the joo

Attached: 56B36A29-0D28-4D80-A9A7-C5928EE00A18.jpg (785x1000, 252.43K)

Sure thing kike, back to the oven

by what measure was land "cheap" in 1980?
it was a hell of a lot cheaper than land today, and a hell of a lot more expensive than land in 1940
literally plot out an inflation rate of 3% and a return on investment of 4%
over the span of 40 years you can see it takes $3 to buy what cost $1 while the $1 investment has appreciated to $4.50, netting a "real" profit after inflation, if it didn't, no one would have invested in it in the first place
you can apply this between the 40 years between 1940 to 1980 or 1980 to 2020, it makes no difference

Attached: Capture.jpg (1165x672, 67.73K)

why would there be a limit on the number of houses you can own but not a limit on the number of dollars, stocks, bonds, mutual fund/etf shares, ounces of gold, bullets, tractors, factories, oscilloscopes, mules, etc?

>1 post by this ID
ironic defense of evil is still evil.

that's unrelated but sure there can be a limit on that too. how about a billion dollars as the max you can own before before the government starts redistributing assets?

it took fewer total hours of work to buy any particular property. think of it in terms of man-hours, not money.

Because people need houses you nigger buffoon.

that has more to do with letting women and foreigners into the workforce and reducing the value of labor

Wow the projection is literally causing my monitor to flicker

kys nigger

Attached: 1034896589466.jpg (680x830, 64.38K)

What a jewish thing to say

Qui?

I have a blonde aryan gf who is sexy and makes white babies for e on my tax free farmland and I am worth 5 million cope more lefty faggot

>t.

Attached: 826AF785-8942-4F16-8D7A-34FF351CE6DD.jpg (768x1024, 140.29K)