bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39645640
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is he still in power

He's an elected tyrant.
Don't question the clown world.
Just laugh it all about.

Why tf is a Palestinian in charge of el salvador

Why wouldn't he be?
Funny how Alameda puppet account tries to fud him as do (((you))). Just like those Soros paid el Salvador protestors huh?

placed in like brandon and romney next

I also think Romney will be the next President. They are going to run him independent if Trump runs.

Why wouldn't he be?

kek cryptowhale is such a faggot

A massive disinfo campaign on social media keeps the people from seeing what is actually happening

He is actually a good president (nigga has like 80% approval, it's crazy popular). He just suck at gambling...

> Just like those Soros paid el Salvador protestors huh?
Only retarded diaspora and boomers believe that shit lmao

Popularity ≠ being a good president. This retard has fucked up this country at lightspeed in every aspect

back to your hole, tranny

The fuck you talking about? His country was a narco state on verge of a civil war a few years ago.
If I am nor mistaken, he arrested some 27000 criminals in just a few months. You need to be from some latino gang to think it's bad.

Probably because he's an effective leader who's making good decisions for his country. What, should he be taking loans from China like some shitty African country?

I live here, you must be a citycuck because so far so good where I live, actually he has improved how to turn crypto into cash more easily.

Because the citizens love him and he is doing good things for the country.
>but twitter blue check mark said he is a clown for gambling all of the nations money on crypto!!!
How are you still breathing?

>in every aspect
Name one.

>he arrested some 27000 criminals in just a few months
read: he purgred his political opposition

>purged criminals who bankroll corrupt politicians and officials
Sounds based to me.

>purged politicians.

user he mentioned criminals.

t. Washington Post bugman s-o-yfueled journalist

>political opposition
Yeah sure thing. MS-13 is "political opposition." They are among the last people on Earth you would like to encounter.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39645640

Yes, the same political opposition that aided and abetted the previous presidents and political elite who ransacked the country and then literally FLED out of the country with tens and hundreds of millions of dollars. Fuck you and fuck democracy

freedom is slavery and war is peace.

I wish he was my president honestly.

Attached: 1652631505218.png (255x352, 113.68K)

Throw some money on him, odds are probably pretty good rn being so far out. I can remember the sites where you bet on that shit, probably easy to find tho

Actually, nevermind.

Attached: 1639612815029.png (583x471, 148.22K)