What coin will make me rich in 3 years max?

What coin will make me rich in 3 years max?

Attached: 1652643857626.webm (320x320, 1.6M)

Luna is your best bet, however slim the chances are

Nice.

Disgusting pedophile rapists need to be locked up for good and given therapy on appropriate sexual choices. I happen to have a private prison dedicated for just such a purpose, I'll drop the invoice later.

stfu virgin

With all those horny young rapists in one gen pop prison, it wouldn't take long for them to start raping each other; financially speaking of course

Attached: pol-1.webm (270x480, 1.42M)

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What a fucking fat virgin
When i was a teen i was good looking i would've had a ton of sex with those teachers at the age of 13 if i was in a US highschool .....Bros it's over isn't

Why are Americans so mentally ill? I've genuinely been around the world and you're the most fucked up subhuman people ever. The sad thing is that it was an industrial and genius power house and now it's just a shitty economic zone full of retards.

no, it's not nice, because only young chad gets a taste. and everyone knows if you bring candy into a classroom you should bring enough for everyone. could have been a positive impact in a young mans life instead she's just another notch on a junior chads bedpost.

I have always wondered this, if a 13 year old boy rapes an adult women, which of them is criminally responsible? The boy for raping or the adult woman for having sex with a minor?

Attached: 1652652041822.jpg (646x595, 91.6K)

>Not even american myself but:
Rent free faggot

Ok groomer.

grooming is ok if it's not for tranny faggot purposes

Young women just shouldn’t be teachers. They still have the minds of a kid and get caught up in the high school culture and want to relive their whorish past by fucking chad again

I've lived there for like 20 years does that count? Probably 90% of the place is completely retarded subhuman tier populace carried by 10% of geniuses brought in by money from around the world. Genuinely a struggle to be around gross obese redneck/nigger animals.

buy clowncoin

t me/clowncoinBSC

0x76ebfaca030ede799c7ccbc3f22910392ef13a49

EOS, it'll do a 10x in one year.

Luna will probably make your rich in 3 months, possible even 3 weeks lol

>Why are Americans so mentally ill?
Explain. Americans are some of the nicest, most cultured people I've ever met.

Sucks to know I wasn't a sexy kid worthy of a hot female teacher having her way with me.

grroming is only ok if its a male over 15 groomed by a woman under 30 thats still hot

and personally i only think even that is ok if it's a non-chad getting a chance at getting laid in high school that he wouldn't otherwise get. since we all know men who don't get laid in high school grow up weak and poor and pathetic and never have sex as adults.

that not getting laid in high school as a man is pretty much the end of your chance at a normal life since women will forever see you as inexperienced and they only want men who have slept around.

Are you American yourself?
They are fairly brainwashed, highly political to the extreme in terms of red/blue primitivenes (despite the fact that it changes nothing), obsessed with things like race/sex, frequently neurotic and psychopathic, completely out of touch with basic principles. Actually I kinda don't blame them, their food is fake, their three letter agencies run country wide psyops on them, and the entire place is just one large economic zone/corporation devoid of real culture.

but they only fuck junior chads so i lol when they get arrested. junior chad didn't need her help he was doing fine

Children can be charged as an adult in crimes against others. Having said that female teachers slutting it up has been around for a long time

I'll have to keep an eye on them, discipline will be used as appropriate.

Meanwhile in Hollywood...

Attached: 1652644808251.jpg (864x1280, 193.53K)

A 25 year old woman is not an adult, they have the brains of teenagers. Half of these shouldn't even be classified as rape, they should just be classified as a natural rite of passage for becoming a man.

>only ok if its a male over 15 groomed by a woman under 30 thats still hot
No that's gross, a woman looking for a younger male is a mental illness, a man looking for young girls is natural. A woman who wants to control and dominate her partner is a witch. A woman who submits to her older stronger partner is the natural order of the world.

NEAR Protocol ser

Incel cope should get to Any Forums

Oasis network, ticker ROSE

she doesn't want to control and dominate her partner, she wants to be fucked by a young chad who dominates her like he does the younger hotter women in the classroom. making the older woman feel hot and young again since junior chad chose her.

>a man can be raped by a female
This is yoru brain on liberalism

NICE
NICE
NICE

>cock blocking
Oof

Good times create create weak men etc. Americans had the best time out of anybody in human history. I am terrified at how bad the reversion to mean is going to be.

Attached: 1628718819313.png (3327x1799, 344.71K)