Has a great comeback

>has a great comeback
>great matches with everyone he steps into the ring with
>main events AEWs greatest PPV to date
>disappears from an active wrestling role for months and leaving his peeps longing for more
>collects a paycheck babysitting tag team shitters and cutting 30 secind promos
Is it a rib?

Attached: 1641270477459.jpg (1200x628, 86.65K)

>Cultists still jerking off to an old midcarder

Attached: FEf2u3fXs4xBSZ.jpg (509x594, 52.02K)

His entire return run so far feels like an elaborate rib by Tony, who books/presents him as though he actually hates him and puts him in nothing but unfavorable positions. Now people have forgotten how great he was in his first 5 or 6 months back, when he was actually being used, and you have people turning on him because fans of his want to see him used as more than a manager that wrestles once every few months. Booker of the Year.

Shut up BITCH!

Attached: septs.jpg (574x171, 53.84K)

>great matches with everyone he steps into the ring with
I must have missed this part

He's got people calling him the Michaels and wanting him in a bigger role while he sits back and collects a paycheck and doesn't have to risk getting injured (he's older and had significant injuries remember). The man is a genius.

>avatarfags with the guy that has run off 75% of WWE's audience over the past 7 years

Kazarian
Hobbs
Sydal
Angelico
Blade
Matt Hardy
Omega
Brian Myers
Ace Austin
Josh Alexander

All great matches. Try actually watching the things you shitpost about.

When it says JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES he doesn't mean during the match

Based PeepCHAD

I dont give a fuck about titles or shit like that. I just want to see him wrestle. Went 7-years without seeing him so I want to see him have matches as much as possible.

>Kazarian
>Hobbs
>Sydal
>Angelico
>Blade
>Matt Hardy
>Brian Myers
>Ace Austin
>Josh Alexander
I'll give you Omega.

all of this plus the battle royale where he put jungle lad over

>filtered by Kaz & Angelico kino

You don't want him to exert himself to injury

>those
>great
Only the Kenny matches could be classified as that, and they were substandard for big Kenny matches (ESPECIALLY their All Out match). The rest were the usual unremarkable Christian matches.

Attached: 171556gwBbTZ.png (959x623, 224.33K)

>Cagemarks

>literally not enough flips for him

It's a voice for Jurassic Express since neither of the tag champs can cut a decent promo. Hopefully down the line we get a Christian/Jungle Boy feud though.

I think jungle boy needs a different aproach he even made more sense as a mute kid from the jungle

i think he needs to drop the jungle gimmick honestly
i know he has the song and shit, but it's an indy tier gimmick
should just go by jack perry

Jungle Jack is a based name tho

>People still pretending christian is good

Attached: 275706567_10223131992902840_3112459025372378219_n.jpg (960x676, 40.69K)

The lack of flips have nothing to do with those matches not being great.