Muh Monkey Pic!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: nft.png (1091x1276, 629.93K)

sounds like it's 'worth' $200

>Any Forums is too stupid to understand tax evasion

If even

>mistakenly
is this how they save face?
pretending selling at a massive loss was a mistake? kek

Two options
>It was actually worth 200 dollars because NFTs were a 2021 tulip mania that stopped now

>Tax evasion/avoidance

Attached: 1652649727412.gif (800x450, 2.56M)

still overpriced by $200

This. But the people trying to evade taxes like this are too stupid to realize that the IRS will find out and fuck their asses.

>buy stupid monkey for 200k
>sell it for 200
hur durrrr im saving money on taxerinos!!!
are you people retarded or what

Bullshit
This is the 3rd fucking time I have seen this.
This is a blatant way get attention to pump shit monkey nfts. Wash trade faggots.

Why would I want to spend $200 on a shit drawing?

>some idiot paid $200,000 for this image therefore it is worth $200,000
I'll never understand value

i agree. i've seen it more than once too
funny how these headlines always say "THE MONEKY IS TOTALLY WORTH 200k BRO, THIS WAS JUST AN UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT."

they never sold you mouthbreather.

Not even worth the space on my hard drive it takes to right click and save

nigger, the stupid monkey gets 'bought' by the same person

they sold to themselves dum dum

the headline says they sold
you're claiming they're doing tax fraud?

IRS is understaffed and barely understands crypto. I guess if you’re trading on a CEX though you make it easy for them

It was me. I now want to kill myself

are you advocating for tax fraud?

The bored ape pics look like a psyop to scare boomers to me. Those images look like they're designed as a boomer's caricature of a super tech-wiz young guy who just doesn't care. It basically looks like pic related. Seems like a psyop to scare retards away from crypto. And the way it instantly blew up with celebrity endorsements and shit.

Attached: MV5BNmExMTkyYjItZTg0YS00NWYzLTkwMjItZWJiOWQ2M2ZkYjE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (2008x2974, 1.57M)

the bored ape stuff is fucking retarded

All these pfp nfts are gay and aids

peak poorfag cope right here