ALL OUT?

ALL OUT?
MORE LIKE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

Attached: WWE UK.jpg (1186x1901, 443.23K)

So its not a real PPV its just gonna be a "special event" then lmao

>UK ppv
Different time zones exist, OP.

OH MAH HECKING UK! THEY HAVE THE BEST FRICKIN CROWDS I CANT WAIT FOR THE SHOW! I HOPE THEY HAVE A COOL SET WITH AN ENGLISH CAR OUT THERE!

>Go to WWE show
>Get home and watch All Out because it starts at 1 fucking AM.

Guys, OP may be an idiot

>WWE so afraid of AEW it won't even run shows on the same continent

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE ALL-ELITE

Remember the last time they did this and got blown out by a New Japan show?

>aew moved their stuff to sunday
>wwe has been doing more saturday shows
>even if they were the same day, they are gonna be 6 hours apart with WWE being in the UK and All Out being in Chicago.
stop getting uppity aewtists.

>NXT UK is the same as main roster WWE.
dumb fucking aewtist

Tony should run All Out in the UK too, in a bigger venue so they can brag when they sell out.

Britbongs don't care about WWE anymore

>In fucking Wales.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

>BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
but enough about your distended colon

kek

oi jolly ol youchube clickbaiters would loik a wuud

"Premium Live Events" are way less special put up for free on Peacock than an actual PPV. There's almost no reason to watch them live.
AEW's sucks too but WWE's shows are on the level of a really shitty CotC now.

you realize a show in uk and a show in vegas aren't gonna air at the same time right?

Conspiracy theory time. They want to kill off the UK show. They purposely want it to bomb and they are going to use this as excuse to pull the plug on it. Also in regards to recent court case with MLW, they can use this as more evidence they aren’t a monopoly.

they'll probably run a show there soon, but it'll probably be at craven cottage when the new stand opens

About 15 years too late. Nobody gives a shit about WWE here anymore and couldn't name a single wrestler. Undertaker was last one anybody would know to look at.

OMG I HOPE THEY HAVE A TELEPHONE BOX AND THE FANS SING SONGS JUST LOIK AT DA FOO'Y GAMES...UP THE REDS LADS OI OI!!!!!

>First UK PPV in decades
>Cardiff
what the fuck?

Attached: pffft.webm (572x656, 158.35K)