Being Asian is the new thing

>Swedish
>moves to Japan
>now Swedish Jap
Being Asian is the next big thing. How can I profit from this?

Attached: 4EF48005-C952-4985-BEB0-1EEB2EE91F87.jpg (981x644, 82.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dnZv0a-UcfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asian girls are so fucking ugly, though, so not for me, Clive.

>When someone failed to put the garbage out, signs were put out. Everyone thought it was me. The next day signs were put out in English only. Eventually they found it was a Japanese guy who was away in business so didn’t put his trash out. I never got an apology from management. The buildings frequently have signs out saying if they see a foreigner to report it to management.
>Sometimes, due to old plumbing the pipes in our building would make a loud banging sound. Some Japanese lady decided to have a shower at 2am. The residents woke up and the police were called. The residents blamed the local Italian man as he was well built and had weights, so they assumed he was working out, or me because I had loud shoes. Eventually the police found the culprit. The man who blamed me and the Italian man never apologised and made sure to avoid us in the future.
>Japanese maintenance requests were answered immediately. Mine were ignored. I spent the whole summer without air conditioning.
>At night I played on my PlayStation with my headset on. One of the neighbours knocked on my door and said I was being too loud. The next day the neighbours were partying until 2am.
>I find it incredibly dangerous when the Japanese start associating you with a large group of people.

>imagine thinking pewdiepie is living in a bug apartment

he’ll be harassed outside wherever he goes. can’t wait for him to be shocked when some obscure Japanese eatery he wants to visit says no foreigners. then he finds out it’s a common occurrence. dude will be dissolved.

asian femdom world, ikzzzzz

It was only inevitable

who cares. the WEF/globohomo is going to everything it can to culturally enrich their civilization, pewdiepie was smart to get in on the ground floor.

You will never be Asian. Forever Indian.

lol like japanese care what the some euros and mutts think. they’re still openly racist. pewdiepie already experienced mass racism before he even arrived as 70% of japanese apartments and buildings are unavailable to foreigners. he probably had an agent. now he’ll experience it first hand.

Asians love geese

Attached: 4A994B4F-E523-428A-9316-65B1172FB774.jpg (1904x1742, 501.61K)

I’ve been to Japan, locals were amazing. Even told me all the best places to eat and visit etc. You’re either a jeet or nigger.

you are baiting faggot
japan needs tourists to survive,what kind of retard will have a no gaijins store?

Half Asian population is about to grow exponentially. Kek.

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 7.45K)

You could learn the language and bring a useful skill or idea. Instead you chose to come here and contribute nothing.

The world is sinking anyway

Attached: 1650299876727.png (327x291, 26.29K)

not a jeet. check out the video of foreigners in japan and the white guy almost in tears youtu.be/dnZv0a-UcfE
i advocate people staying in their own countries. japs are racist and based.

>asians coping this hard
Dripping insecurity is not good.

sounds based, i bet they have a very clean country with no crime

>Cluess mutt detected
A quick google search would answer your question.
Is 100 % right. Japan is not like in your animus or vidia and most japs hate gajins.

Attached: 1646126671007.webm (640x362, 2.42M)

I met the ugliest pajeet married to a Japanese waifu-tier when I was in Osaka.
Some dudes can just beat the odds.
Was there money involved? Probably.
But pussy is never free.
Having a few Japanese girls you correspond with on LINE who are willing to marry isn't a bad exit strategy to have.
Many prefectures in Japan the women out number men up to 15%. That isn't counting the work visa SEA and Euro women there either.
They are even more lonlier and desperate than Japanese women.

Jeet hands typed this

I lived in Japan for a year and I was treated like a diplomat where ever I went. A handsome Scandinavian guy like Kjellberg will have no problems.

ironic, as the guy in the video looks more like the mutt meme than most asians

>White guy doesn't like it when he's on the receiving end

Not saying it's right but, unless you learnt the language and confronted them, they're gonna assume you're scum. You need to make it clear you want to be a member of the community and you're not another weeb.

Did you ever bring your neighbours a gift on moving in? Did you even learn Japanese?

Thought so

Attached: 67674110_323149225236854_1323439467263950848_n.png (2560x1600, 3.69M)

this guy flew to japan in a private jet.

spent 150-200k on a gulfstream..

Attached: image_2022-05-15_172142764.png (754x429, 340.27K)

he even said in his video he hasn’t learnt japanese. dudes gonna get burnt. he’s gonna act increasingly bitter and weird the longer he stays there. maybe he’ll do the right thing and leave. i doubt it.

Based. Japanese are very picky. They hate jeets and niggers. Understandable.

Takashii on YT interviews every foreigner possible, and the ones who report being isolated are the ones who didn't learn a lick of the language.

Anytime I've been to Spain (100+ ez), they only treat foreigners poorly if they don't even try to assimilate. The sheer act of trying is enough, they often want to learn English as well so it's a win win.

Yet the Brits cry they're victimised even though they're the laziest.

Attached: 20220409_100702.jpg (3000x4000, 2M)

Kek. Can't wait for him to turn anti Japanese. They all do. Maybe it'll deter some weebshits.

when you get japanese citizenship you have to take a japanese name, what will pewdiepie's be