Why is Cody Hall not signed to a major promotion?

Why is Cody Hall not signed to a major promotion?

Attached: www.tiktok.com.jpg (720x1280, 56.14K)

For me, it’s noted wrestling fan Allie Haze.

Attached: 8146E02E-EE62-4ED0-B3EC-CB2AE0053E7D.jpg (2592x3872, 905.86K)

No hair

he wants to stay in the Miami territory

about to inherit a fortune

looks more like adam pierce

his mistake was cliquing up with antidraw manlet fags like kenneth and the young cucks when he was in japan. he should've picked some better friends

He's a shitter and he can't stay out of trouble. He's been fired from every major promotion in Japan.

He's really bad and he has managed to get heat with everyone he has ever worked with

Didn't they have to crowdfund one of Scott's surgeries?

yeah. He explained in his YouShoot that it wasn't his decision but DDP's - his net worth was a couple of mill when the shoot was recorded. Basically he carnied the marks for a new hip and a set of teeth.

He sucks.

usually it's the other way around

Attached: D99AOhcU8AAagTk.jpg (1080x1760, 232.32K)

Imagine getting a reality check from jelly kek I would probably retire right then and there

well he hasn't wrestled in two years so he probably did

imagine getting triggered because you got called out for being an attention seeking loser

cody was right tho

And now where’s jelly? A let go bitch

You make this thread every day now and we have explained ad nauseum that Cody Hall is a talentless shitter who no company in their right mind wants wrestling for them. This gimmick is not over with me, brother.

>aew jobber
>all previous buzz from before aew is dead
>contract not renewed
>still doing better than Cody Hall
kwab

His match with Christy Marks, not Mack, had an amazing belly-to-back spot.

sorry about your dad bro you still can't wrestle for shit and will never draw a dime

Jelly Nutella telling someone else they can't draw, that's fucking rich. Keep injuring the real stars you fat shitter

Hi Cody!