AEW is so gay, their cowboy champion isn't even a tough guy and has too many emoti

>AEW is so gay, their cowboy champion isn't even a tough guy and has too many emoti.....

Attached: 1645555266820.jpg (696x716, 66.19K)

Both are shitters who never popped a rating in their lives

Based INTP

>Bork is the ultimate alpha male who cannot connect with the mere mortals he finds himself trapped on this earth with yet is forced to dance for them like a monkey when he could kill them all with his hands
Vs
>Sad fake drunk skinny fat manlet who doesn’t own a farm and drives a Prius, is anxious because he’s gay

Brock is a washed MMA guy and even at his peak he wasn't an all time great, i don't know why you dronie faggots pretend like he's so amazing shoot fighter when he lost to every good fighter he faced

I don't mean it to insult him, but I think Brock might be on the autism spectrum.

probably, it's a very wide and accommodating spectrum

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE STRUGGLES IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO BE A BADASS JUST LIKE BROCK LELSNAR
kek e-dimwits are shoot retarded

Just like Kevs rectum

>Bork is the ultimate alpha male who cannot connect with the mere mortals he finds himself trapped on this earth with yet is forced to dance for them like a monkey when he could kill them all with his hands
Dude has a glass jaw.

kill yourself

yeah, and you would never know because Brock is a professional, whereas Page always looks miserable. That's the difference.

nah, you are

Anxiety sucks

Brock probably intimidates everyone so it's hard for him to socialize, I don't see anyone intimated by Page.

The difference is Adam GAYge goes to therapy to cope and Bork just goes out innawoods and murks a few deer.

stop eating white flour

You want an honest answer? It's because Adam is small. That's it. Brock has anxiety, but he's big. Adam has anxiety and is small, so he's a pussy. That's all.

>Have agoraphobia
>Can't even go to Burger King without having a panic attack
>Can't half the time because I have to be drugged up
>Can't sleep because constant nightmares
>mfw I see people like Brock complain about muh anxiety

Attached: 1638199965637.jpg (1200x727, 108.87K)

Kek nobody is intimidated by the fake tough guy bitch Lesnar, I would shoot murder that fag queer bitch

>well what about MY ding dong diddly problems?
Next you'll tell me you're a straving kid in Africa

I've been saying for ages that the new Lesnar and Hangman are the same character.

kek this nigga is big pharma's personal jobber

based rhyme

>intimated

dimwit

nope. Adam sucks nogger dick. That's why

I'm a veteran who lost his foot thanks to an IED. He probably feels like I do when I hear someone complaining about stubbing their toe.

Difference between being an introvert and being an lgbt maternity leave fag

Uh huh, sure.