Why don't they make heels like this anymore? I can't recall a more hated heel than him. No, MJF doesn't compare

Why don't they make heels like this anymore? I can't recall a more hated heel than him. No, MJF doesn't compare.

Attached: MV5BN2E1ODJlNTItNDU3YS00OTU4LTgwMzMtMmM0NjAzMjQzNWQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg (900x1208, 503.55K)

People are afraid to be called dicks outside of wrestling. JBL was a prick in real life and didn't try to be a cool heel.

>JBL
>doesn't even tell the audience that their local sports team is poopy
>doesn't tell the audience that their city is a crappy place to live
>doesn't call the audience a "bunch of hecking virgins"
>is not a jew
MJF is way better and way more hated than John "Bitch" Loser

I fucking hated this dude as a kid. Which of course makes me look back now and realize how god damn good he was. Nobody today compares. No one gets real heat. Edge was also a fantastic heel in this way.

Roman and Lashley are the closest, Corbin and Jinder were close. I don't count people like Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins who are "cool heels" the fans live vicariously through.

>Out of shape old guy keeps beating young ripped dudes
Works me every time

Attached: cbd44bef855e9852-600x338-1.jpg (600x338, 55.76K)

none of those you named are anywhere near close, retard.

Unironically zoomer e-drone

>hey look at me, I'm an anti-smark and hate reddit

He did all of things all the time. You could have just said you weren’t watching at the time, because honestly, why the fuck would you after the attitude era fall off?

Old man strenth is no joke

he didn't call Germany crappy, he just straight up Hitler saluted. there's a difference between them, friend.

MIUZ! MIUZ! YOU ARE A GIFT FROM GAWD, MIUZ!

>Roman: This is WWE's guy so i'll go along with it I guess
>Lashley: I like hearing MVP talk, seeing guys tap to the Hurt Lock is kinda cool
>Corbin: He was funny when he was down on his luck, I tend to change the channel or zone out when him and Madcap are on my TV
>Jinder: He was losing all his matches then suddenly he became champion, I wasn't interested at all

You worked into a seethe brother

>Corbin and Jinder were close
Corbin? Sure, you could make a case for him easy as you like. Jinder actively tanked both ratings AND live attendance for Smackdown. He was supposed to corner the pajeet market but couldn't even do that. Fucks sake they had to put the title on AJ early because not even the droniest of drones wanted to see him vs Brock.

One example in Germany does not mean he did not go around every American state calling them poopy and that their sports team sucked.

I love Scott Steiner but he also mad fun of the cities he was in at the day. JBL did it too.
I think they were just more entertaining and I also hate zoomers so MJF is just worse by proxy.

Texas superiority works every other state into a seething shoot

Walter could've been a legit asshole heel but instead they went for the tired old ethnic gimick

Attached: walter.jpg (1200x1200, 91.06K)

nah he actually kicked Mexicans back to Mexico to be beheaded by the cartel, what has Midget Jew Faggot done that has even come close to that?

*knocks out JBL in you're path*

Attached: 1470687043-styles.png (480x442, 272.66K)

Part of being a good heel is being a good talker. JBL would lay heat promos on the crowd to work them. No one can talk today

>gets fired for it
based JBL ribbing him into retirement