Why exactly did Danhausen get paired up with Best Friends?

Why exactly did Danhausen get paired up with Best Friends?

I miss when it was just Chuck T, Trent and OC

Attached: B0EB869E-4E20-4833-898F-6B27D639F923.jpg (400x400, 16.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VKU3i7FpwhY?t=74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your cock misses when it was attached to you

Attached: tama-apology.jpg (777x437, 51.96K)

Best friends are reddit, and Danhausen is reddit
it was the natural order of things

has he had a match yet at AEW or is he very injured, very broken? One of my major problems with AEW, despite the stuff I enjoy much, is what JR always makes obvious - 'who is he? why is he here? why does he dress like that?' and no-one has the answer. It has been one of AEWs issues since the classic "ITS THE BUTCHER..... AND... AND THE BLADE!!!... AND THE BUNNY!!" commentators disaster. C'mon, if you are gonna bring people in, don't just assume everyone is a smark faggot. Tell a story about who they are and what the want.

What the fuck is the appeal of this fag? He's just gay looking mime.

Good morning sirs

i know he had some insane surgery with like plates or shit [google check] yeah his leg got super-fucked on halloween and it's possible it's just not healed fully yet and they figure they can get mileage with him just clowning around

he is very nice and also very evil apparently? Maybe I'm out of touch but I'd like to see him have a wrestling match or a promo so I can decide for myself if I like him as a character, rather than just 'hey we parachuted in this wrestling who is popular in indy circles - we don't need to explain why as you are a smark so just cheer please'.

This guy fucking SUCKS

ok thanks for the info user. And thats fine, I just wish they would just explain THAT, who he is and why he is here, and why he is with the best friends and give poor JR a break as he seemingly fumes over this shit of just dropping in rasslers the everyman has no idea about.

I sincerely tried giving Danhausen a chance, but his videos aren't remotely funny or entertaining. I can't imagine his in-ring ability is any better, since that isn't what any of his fans talk about.

Cornette likes him so he’s doing something right

lol Cucknette likes shit wrestlers like Adam Cole, Rhea Ripley, Davey Richards... This Danhausen fag must be shit too

IT'S THE BUTCHER. A-AND THE BLADE! WHO ARE THEY.
that shit will forever be hilarious to me.

The one that always gets me was when Evil Uno and Stu Grayson debuet but Excalibur didn't know their AEW team name so when the other announcers we're asking who the fuck they were, he said "I know who they are but I can't say"

it was so bad, painful and hilarious to watch in retrospect. Poor JR having to deal with fucking Excalibur
youtu.be/VKU3i7FpwhY?t=74

What the fuck was that move? Blade just took a back bump for no reason

Kek

It's painful. How deep in buble you need to live to think it's good idea to just throw in some nobbodies like that. When not even announcers don't know them

kek
"The blade and the butcher?"
THE BUTCHER AND THE BLADE
so fucking stupid.

Cause he's friends with Orange Cassidy and they're the merch selling faction in AEW