Linkpool link lpl

Longtime LPL and LINK holder here.

This is the current state of the Chainlink Network? This is a mistake or a joke right??

All jokes aside I am seriously beginning to wonder if i have been fooled ??

Attached: 5 years later and this is it WTF.png (1332x468, 27.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HuxtableJonny/status/1524027919663828994/photo/1
oracle.reputation.link/oracles?network=Eth_Mainnet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya, youre a fool alright, a big one.

Luna and ust's crash exposed how fragile some parts of defi are, specifically chainlink.

Really, without LINK oracles, LUNA would not have failed...sad

That's because their front-end hasn't been actually connected to the API feeding the real data (see pic related).
twitter.com/HuxtableJonny/status/1524027919663828994/photo/1
To get a sense of how many transactions have happened since launch:
oracle.reputation.link/oracles?network=Eth_Mainnet

Attached: FSZvQDhWQAYs6yl.jpg (1977x1946, 280.88K)

Nah LUNA would have still failed but thanks to the Chainlink oracles not being able to go below $0.1 I made 20k off exploiting a defi protocol

Insider here. Not that that means anything anymore with the amount of employees at Chainlink Labs. I will give it to you straight, Sergey has not been seen in weeks. He stopped coming into work and doesn't answer any messages we send him. Rumor has it he fled the country after the crash. SEC was apparently questioning him too.

Why do they hide the data?

Attached: 481.png (1920x1920, 2.6M)

>le transparency
>le definitive truth

See you in Kleros court!

growing tired of lame excuses.

releasing half baked products for public consumption is starting to look very unprofessional at this point.

...losing faith.

>minimalist charts
You could start by there

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA brainlet

this

>making excuses for Chainlink (LINK)
oOF

No excuses for being retarded and making false claims.

>No excuses for being retarded and making false claims.
I invested in Chainlink (LINK)

If it wasn't for chainlink oracles reporting inaccurate data, those protocols wouldn't have been drained.

This is what happened. Incorrect reporting of the Luna price triggered the de-pegging event which led to the death spiral of the luna. All of this stemmed from a faulty chainlink oracle.

This desu desu senpai

The tech worked exactly as expected, it was a protocol not following the the guide as specified on the Link website.
Cope.

>le tech works as intended, I'm in it for the tech anyway
>-99%

Its linkpool. Their front ends are shit. They've been like this for years now, with a fix "coming soon"

>$42B evaporates in 6 hours
Or did it even take that long?