Have the two NFTs WWE recently sold to drones

Have the two NFTs WWE recently sold to drones.

Attached: WWEMoonsault-Austin3-16Day2022-WWEMoonsaultSXSW2022_4.webm (720x720, 2.26M)

Attached: WWEMoonsault-SXSW-WWEMoonsaultSXSW2022_5.webm (720x720, 1.26M)

Bought a few, these things might be worth $500 000 in a few years, who knows.

crypto bros are legitimately the most gullible retards ever.

nah, made some money with BTC if not a lot
NFTs make no sense, I downloaded them with one click

what's the gimmick, they really think people are going to pay big money for these down the line? why lol

I thought NFT prices only go up if people want them, makes sense.
So my question is, why would anyone want this shit? The only shit that would sell is old wrestling shit. That's why collectibles are still worth it.

To this day I still don't know what the fuck an NFT is.

Nah, digital currency is definitely the future. The federal reserve and shit will be looking into that. The only problem with that kinda means that Fiat money is becoming useless if central banks dont even want it. Probably meaning an economic collapse is coming.
But that's a different story, I guess. NFTs are pretty useless though, unless you are literally forced to live in the meta verse or something.

already made a million in the last 8 months stay poor retard

and crypto's market value is pegged to...

It’s basically a unique link through blockchain. They can’t include actual graphics so they’re a link to somewhere that has whatever link they’re saying.
It’s money laundering.

a pajeet dronie already regrets buying this and is reselling it at 96% below floor price lmao

>WWE gets into the NFT market when it's already crashed
kek

of course crypto markets will fail, in fact, I really only see bitcoin surviving forever. unless governments make their own(China is doing this) or have a one world currency.

Imagine I borrowed a dollar from you, and we agreed that I will pay it back tomorrow. When tomorrow arrives and I give you a dollar, you won't check to look if that us the same exact dollar bill you gave me the day before. What matters is I gave you money equivalent to a dollar. I could have legally given you four quarters or ten dimes. What matters is I gave you a dollar. That means a dollar is interchangable and exchangable with money of equal value. This 'exchangeability and interchangeability' is what makes it 'fungible'. Stocks are also fungible.
Now imagine something that isn't changeable, like a title deed, or a Mona Lisa painting or my shoes. If you borrow my shoes, you should give me back my EXACT shoe or I will call my cousins and run a train on your sister. This lack of exchangeability and interchangeability makes those shoes non fungible.
Now imagine if you sent a file to another computer, and for that file to be truly sent, every computer on that computer network had to verify that you indeed have sent that file. After verifying, they update their file database to reflect this. And one can't copy and send the file twice because it's illegal and every computer acts as a police to prevent this. That is an extremely shallow analogy of what a blockchain is. This 'file' is cryptocurrency.
Now imagine if this cryptocurrency was a picture or a url to a picture and I sent to you in exchange for money, and this picture is unique, like the Mona Lisa. This is an NFT.
There you go. I am mostly right, so someone correct me where you see any errors.

Did those Undercarder NFTs go up in price?

Or you could have just said you paid money for a jpeg.

kek so gullible

You pay for a link. What's in the link can change at any time and you don't own anything in the link. Most NFTs link to jpgs or gifs

They're massive scams, and that's coming from someone who owns BTC, Eth, Algo, and LRC. The only people really making money off of them are the richfags who are tricking people in to buying their supply. There's probably a small percentage of people making money off reselling but I guarantee most are getting butt fucked.

You’re retarded lmao

Fine speech

I made 800 bucks off shibecoin before it went off the deep end.

So NFTs are pyramid schemes made to exploit cryptofags?
Damn son, I gotta make some.

Not so much a pyramid scheme, but more so a way for people who got rich off of crypto to launder money to avoid paying taxes on it. Then marks saw rich people do it and tried to get in on it too. Then carnies took advantage of said marks to make a few bucks too.