Hiring family and friends?

Let's say you created a startup, and were at 5-10 employees, with plenty of room to grow.

Would you give jobs to close friends and family, who you had never worked with professionally, assuming they were qualified for the work?

Attached: 68987426.jpg (750x621, 37.72K)

are you retarded? no, wait, don't answer that

Yeah would give them a chance if they have the skills

Never hire someone you'd have problems firing.

Dont do it OP, it's a HUGEA MISTAKE

No. Never involve close ones with your money

Middle class > multimillionaire > 500k > poor/MB

Sure if you're not white.
I'm mixed and only the non-white side have the concept of "family well being first before all else".
The white side wouldn't intentionally screw me over but they're the ones who think it'd be a lax easy job and would be lazy sacks of shit.
Look at any business owner that hires his son to work for him ever.

Absolutely not. Working directly with friends or family, working for them, or having them work for you is a bad idea all around.

Thisxvd2p

>us darkies never have problems
derp

sounds like you're a faggot
>Look at any business owner that hires his son to work for him ever
unless he's non-white? like you just described above? what a retard you are, you dumb MUTT

never ever

My father asked me to help him start a new venture, he fucked me over when it became successful. I haven't talked to him in 3 years and if I will ever meet him I will probably murder him. I am serious.

I hope this information helps you to make an informed decision.

Never, ever work with family or friends.

Lmao mutt cope

Lads

need help. I want to invest in an airbnb business in central america.
best way to get a business loan? im thinking 60 grand.
will a bank even loan me money to use abroad?
should i just get a personal loan for that "low" amount?

story time?

>Hiring family and friends
A fucking disaster waiting to happen.

No

why not?

Attached: 304665.jpg (170x296, 7.33K)

A coleague of mine who doesn't usually stick to long to his money making schemes just opened up two grocery stores and has his mom and his girlfriend working on each, what could possibly go wrong? kek

Friends no, family yes but only when it doesn't go above the established hierarchy.

Hiring a son works because the father is already above the son. Hiring a little brother can work. Hiring a big brother or a father doesn't. Hiring a wife might or might not work