Luna roadmap just leaked. Seems like we just have to be patient for a few months

Luna roadmap just leaked. Seems like we just have to be patient for a few months.

Attached: lunaplans.png (978x598, 111.46K)

This looks like it’s asking for a good ass raping from the SEC

Fake. And price promises are 100% scams with no exceptions.

Imagine a rugged project releasing a roadmap with zero talk about fixing their project and only talking about price lmao

nigger post, this is the fakest thing ive seen on this site, beating all the jeets hands down

That is a word doc on some jeets computer you faggot

A literal nigger wrote that article, not even kidding. Anyone that thinks Luna is going up anytime soon is mentally challenged

absolute genius. kwon is /ourguy/ and cannot be stopped

if it goes up to a penny ill be so fucking happy

Nice fanfic OP

Thats just one of those copy paste 'price predictor' websites, not a roadmap you disingenous jeet.

fake.

hahahahaahah
OH NONONONO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

2000x within a month and 200 000x before the end of a year? Sign me up. What a fucking retard lmao.

Yes yes my friend, the Luna coin will absorb the entire value of everything on earth by year's end. No fixes needed friend :) See you on the moon :)

good evening sir

Wait, they are actually discussing price?
Huge red flag. Run user

seems legit. i cant wait until they release the "LUNA goes to $100" protocol upgrade in 2023

don't care, made my money already

>Luna roadmap just leaked. Seems like we just have to be patient for a few months.

Keep your cope for reddit faggot

Attached: 1629913810716.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

and all of that AFTER just having done a 1000x, the delusion is real

they are not, it's NOT an official roadmap by the luna fucks. It's made up fairy shit from a twitter user.

I'm master baiting rn