So wait

Does anyone on Any Forums actually execute long term strategies, or are you really just trying to make lambo money in 48 hours or less? Then keep trying to same failed short term strategies over and over again every week?

Attached: 1647274076441.png (682x598, 287.8K)

Yes.

I long term hold GOHO as my next shib bs play, short term flip coins on launch and move that profit around

have you been rugpulled?

Not a bad strategy, I'm currently DCAing with SCRT, they just completed their shockwave alpha upgrade which improved their mainnet scalability significantly.

> yes
my long term strategy is to bag hodl the crypto i bought 6 mths back to 2024

I like the way they implemented their privacy in NFTs, It has given NFTs a lot more utilities like Kevin Smith who is set to release one of his movies as one of the LegendaoNFTs

>Not a bad strategy
It is a bad strategy

I'm also bagging lox for that short term profit after their Binance and MEXC listing then I may take the profit and move to ETH

Mostly stocks and day trading, I have like 90k in dividend stocks and the about 250k that I rotate between tqqq/sqqq depending on the market that day.

I have 10k link, 15k xrp, and 0.5btc, I'm Not really a crypto bro much though.

Attached: SQQQ.png (996x198, 15.23K)

I mean, define long-term. That could mean anything. This is clown world my nigga.

at least 1Q

this is not really a good strategy, I'm DCAing it for the long term because asides from that pump, they also have good utility as they are working on partnerships with google and apple to revolutionize mobile phone security.

>Mostly stocks and day trading, I have like 90k in dividend stocks and the about 250k that I rotate between tqqq/sqqq depending on the market that day.
This is Any Forums not leddit.

my long term strategy is just buy and hold, my IQ isn't very high so that's all I can think of doing

>Long term
>crypto
kek

> I have a long term strategy.
> *invests in shitcoins*

Dividends are mid term at least

Dividends are utter fucking dogshit that cant even outpace inflation at this point

Why would I tell you…

Most are relatively long term just because it's easier and more effective. Swing trading can wipe someone out quicker than anything else if they are wrong.